Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Milk Grenades

Guest shai_hulud

Oh. It's just before 7 AM on Friday in California.

I guess if you live near a org that's on the list, you should go take pictures. If I'm in SF tomorrow, I'll check out the scene.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Again, this isn't about people who want to use Scientology to better themselves...to each their own, I suppose. Some folks feel like it's helped them, and I say good for them.

The problem is that the CoS stifles any dissent or criticism within or without its ranks with threats, lawyers, and dirty tricks. They're the ONLY religion that has actually copyrighted its teachings, and sued to keep them proprietary.

The bottom line is that they can't be a religion with trade secrets. That's anathema to the concept of religion and enlightenment. If they truly want to help people, then they shouldn't put a price on it. All of their "tech", as they call it, should be freely available for anyone to read, so people can make an educated decision as to whether Scientology would work for them.

Stringing people along with the promise of self improvement at a price is simply preying on people with more money than common sense.

I once went into a Scientology HQ. that had just opened in my city. I went in undetected so i started to get my lurk on. I went to the main area where they do their recruiting.They had huge posters on the wall of all types of fucked up situations: houses burning, massive car wrecks, photos of bodies after war wounds.All preying on fear and weakness.Under each one were these cryptic phrases..basically stating that Scientology can save you from these things. I went to where they had their podium..on the podium was some sort of bible..or book..with sayings and mantras..they were written in weird fonts that went form small to big..and they kept repeating the same phrase over and over..in a formula. Almost as if in a brainwashing way.fucking weird and scary. I was still totally ignored and nobody was paying any attention to me, so being a good thief and lurker, I snuck down a hallway to where they had offices. I crept into one room which was like a breakroom of sorts..all over the walls were messages about how scientology is the best thing for you. We are saviors..crap like that. I noticed some paperwork, I picked it up..they were manuals and training guidlines for new recruits, sales, street hander outers..and how to overcome rejection on the street, how to close the deal and get someone into dianetics etc...these things were really really fucked up to read. Super controlling and telling people how they may have to cut off all ties with anyone who does not beleive in Scientology etc..there were bulletpoint displays of how to help someone sever ties with family, fellow employees etc...bullet points on mandatory service to the church etc etc..Some of the most haunting things I have ever read. I snuck around some more and was able to lift some other shit before I was spotted and they began to freak the fuck out on me..all paranoid wondering who I was, how I got back there etc..I played it off like I was looking for a bathroom and all the while they were trying to corner me..I calmly exited and told them to have a nice day. I have these files somewhere in my archives.They are seriously disturbing and bring to light the fact that they are a cult and use studied tactics to brainwash people and get them to serve the church. Fuck clearwater and these goons, and mr. cruise. It will be cool to see them GET PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

Guest shai_hulud

Just so I don't appear to be singling anyone out, I don't like televangelists either.

I know that the Mormons have the 10% tithe, but from what I have seen (I dated a Mormon for a year) it seems that the money they recieve gets distributed reasonably well.

Guest shai_hulud

Stimme- Yes, it's in the Bible that you should tithe 10%, but the LDS makes it more of a rule. It's actually a pretty common thing among organized religions, I think.

Apparently, Katie Holmes is getting sick of Tom Cruise's nonsense and is thinking about leaving him-

http://jodm.com/blag/anonymous-victory-katie-holmes-leaving-tom-cruise/

Sad. Hope it works out.

shai- I was just wondering cause some people who I work with always subtract 10% off their check as soon as they get them and I always thought they were Baptist or something like that. When I read your post I started thinking, "Wait, so they are Mormons?". haha

Also, I'll be at the protest in Cleveland. Even though it's going to be like 10 degrees and snowy.

thecakeisalie.jpg

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

There are tests to run, there is science to be done on the people who are STILL ALIVE...

and believe me I'll be STILL ALIVE.

and while you're dying, I'll be STILL ALIVE!

and while you're DEAD, I will be STILL ALIVE!

STILL ALIVE!

still alive...

Guest shai_hulud

I decided to wait until the last minute to post these links so I wouldn't blow up the spot.

http://partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology/Target_IRL

That covers the guidelines for the IRL raids. Here's the locations-

http://partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology/Target_IRL/Scheduled_Protests_and_Raids

I'm not going to say whether or not I will be attending one of the actions in my area. Actually, it would be best for people not to say anything at all here. If you want to go, then go...but don't go if you don't plan to be a peaceful part of the action. Also, DEFINITELY no vandalism that can be connected to the raid. All the lists are advising people to leave anything illegal at home.

Show up sober, fed, comfortably dressed, and with some kind of disguise. Look at the lists for information for your area. Certain jurisdictions don't allow masks.

Guest shai_hulud
this is starting to get a lil... crazy.. theres like a church or christ, science. next to my work. idk if thats the same but im going to drive down there and see if anything happens.. id like to be apart of all this. idk though

Nope, Christian Scientists are a totally different bunch of folks. They're creepy, but nowhere near as bad as the CoS.

Soup, I see you lurking. Are you considering making it to the North Beach or Berkeley Square demos? I may check Berkeley, but I think I'm going to skip SF.

Nope, Christian Scientists are a totally different bunch of folks. They're creepy, but nowhere near as bad as the CoS.

Soup, I see you lurking. Are you considering making it to the North Beach or Berkeley Square demos? I may check Berkeley, but I think I'm going to skip SF.

Oh well that good. Im pretty sure theres a CoS church in the downtown area. i live East of seattle and didnt look like anything was going on at that place.. oh well.

Anonymous Press Release new

Letter for Shai cause u cant see.

Ladies and gentlemen of the public and the press,

Today, working in concert with concerned citizens from all over the world, Anonymous has staged a large number of simultaneous public demonstrations at Church of Scientology centers around the globe. Now that we have made evident the sincerity of our intentions and the strength of our dedication, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify our objectives to the press and to the public. There have been a number of myths and misconceptions surrounding the nature of our means and intentions. Among these is the idea that our declaration of war is to be interpreted as a threat of physical harm against individuals affiliated with the Church of Scientology.

Allegations that Anonymous wishes to physically harm any human being as a part of our campaign against the cult of Scientology are patently untrue. As stated in one of our productions, the intention of Anonymous is to 'systematically dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form'. Our struggle is directed against the toxic ideals and behavior of the corrupt, violent, and abusive leadership of the Church of Scientology, not against the lives of those who have become entangled with it. Know this: though we oppose all that they stand for, even the highest officers of this cult will not be harmed physically by Anonymous. Our battle is one of ideas. As we speak, it is being fought and won in the hearts and minds of the worlds honest citizenry and their leaders. The ideological nature of our struggle brings us to another common misconception regarding the objectives of Anonymous in this campaign.

Although many of us are put off by L. Ron Hubbard's religious doctrine, we do not oppose the right of individuals to follow beliefs of their choice. As set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, "everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion". Anonymous, as a whole, honors the spirit of this declaration. We fight against the atrocities - not the beliefs - of the brainwashing cult known as the Church of Scientology. The acts of defamation, intimidation and murder perpetrated by this criminal organization galvanize our resolve to fight against it. Our righteous indignation is directed against the hypocrisy of this institution, not against the faith of its members. As an illustrative example of our stance, we would like to draw your attention toward a group of individuals who practice L. Ron Hubbard's teachings, but have disaffiliated themselves from the Church of Scientology. They are known as the Freezone. Anonymous bears no animosity toward an organization such as this one.

Many of you may wonder how Anonymous plans on launching into the task of dissolving the Church of Scientology. As a fundamentalist, totalitarian organization that seeks control of information and manipulation through fear, the Church of Scientology possesses inherent flaws. Anonymous is studying these flaws, and has made them the basis of a long-term strategy.

Our first major objective is the revocation of this cult's tax-exempt status wherever it has managed to obtain one. Indeed, the privileges awarded to the Church of Scientology under US law are significantly more generous than those enjoyed by major religions. As set out by the appellants in Sklar v. Commissioner, training offered through the Church of Scientology is tax deductible, while that obtained through legitimate religious institutions is not. The status of the Church of Scientology as a tax exempt religion is an affront to honest religious organizations. However, its special status with the US IRS which places it above and beyond other religions is not merely an affront, but a slap in the face.

Other objectives set out by Anonymous at the present time include - but are not limited to - exposing the criminal practices of the Church to public scrutiny, neutralization of its fraudulently obtained assets and corresponding operations, the liberation of members coerced and blackmailed to work for the Church in illegitimate ways, declaration of the Church and its shell corporations as prohibited criminal organizations and the criminal prosecution of the persons responsible for particularly heinous acts performed in the name of this Church.

Throughout our struggle, we maintain the following thesis: that the Church of Scientology was founded for purposes incompatible with a society holding dear a respect for human rights and the rule of law. These nefarious purposes can only be achieved through criminal enterprise, and remain objectives of the Church to this day. We further maintain that this criminal enterprise is operated by its leaders knowingly and willingly, and that the true extent and tone of the Church's activity is outrageous and sickening. These statements are not contrived, but based on conclusions derived from extensive study of Church history. Our sources include its own documents, the testimonies of its victims, the words of those who have escaped it and educational materials that the Church would keep secret for fear of exposure. We therefore consider the Church of Scientology a despicable criminal organization which, through the indoctrination of its members, predation upon those in need, the dissemination of lies regarding its nature, by way of sadistic retaliatory practices against its critics and through its cynical abuse of civil liberties has forfeit any right it had to exist.

On several occasions, figures within the media have casually dismissed Anonymous as nothing more than a gaggle of restless youth. We remain entirely undeterred by their remarks. Virtually all age groups, creeds and professions are represented within our ranks. Many who are not affiliated with Anonymous have expressed support for our campaign. Their words serve to further underscore the broad demographic base of our initiative. If you remain doubtful of our strength and resolve, we invite you to observe them for yourselves.

Actions speak louder than words. In the name of those who have been silenced by the criminal organization that is the Church of Scientology, Anonymous will be heard. Our cause is just. We shall prevail.

We are Anonymous.

We have Awoken.

We stand as One.

Guest shai_hulud

Thanks, Poesia. Good read.

I have another computer to use, so maybe I'll take a peek at that Youtube.

I'm still debating on whether I want to walk up to the Berkeley mission (64 Shattuck Square, near Bank of America).