Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you ever get bored, crunch, you can go have some fun at their expense. It's not unlikely that there will be a demonstration there in the near future.

Just make sure to go with someone with a video camera if you decide to mess with them.

Oh, yeah- it's the faculty you want to mess with, not the congregation. It will be apparent who the people in charge are.

Why would you bother? Youre kind of getting carried away here. Im sure the people who run the building are just normal people fucked in the head doing the peon work for the people above them. They probably believe theyre doing some good deed and collecting peoples money for the church, regardless if its for legit purposes or going into some faggot rich guys pocket. Messing with the people there isnt really going to do anything other than piss off people who dont deserve it.

Guest shai_hulud
Why would you bother? Youre kind of getting carried away here. Im sure the people who run the building are just normal people fucked in the head doing the peon work for the people above them. They probably believe theyre doing some good deed and collecting peoples money for the church, regardless if its for legit purposes or going into some faggot rich guys pocket. Messing with the people there isnt really going to do anything other than piss off people who dont deserve it.

Why do you write graffiti? I do it to be a dick, to be creative, and to send a message all at the same time.

I believe the same part of my brain is at work here.

The people who run the Orgs are NOT peons. I've had some contact with them, they stonewall people who walk in there and ask questions as a matter of policy.

Nothing that I recommended doing is going to hurt anyone or is illegal in any way. It's all public knowledge and it can be shared-or ignored- as individuals see fit.

Carried away? I'm not telling anyone they HAVE to do anything, They can do whatever they want, I'm just putting ideas out there.

T;6045373']scichildprocessingup1.jpg

i seriously studied scientology very thoroughly throughout college,

and wrote many papers about it, and its followers.

i also attended a local scientology church here,

read through their manual, which are available

to anyone with interest to the church.

i have horrible recall memory, but if i'm not mistaken,

l. ron hubbard was a student to aleister crowley, the famed hedonistic

occultist who was believed to dabble in black magic.

anyhoo, they are believed to have performed many

sexual rituals...

i tried looking at the wikipedia page, but i believe some

of the earlier information is missing.

l. ron hubbard's son, did however, participate in a book

disregarding his father's beliefs.

Messiah_or_Madman.jpg

as for the information about that book...a lot of it has also been taken

off from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard:_Messiah_or_Madman%3F

bart-simpson-nirvana-1__oPt.jpg

This is kinda insane!

The voice of Bart Simpson, actress Nancy Cartwright, donated $10 million to the "church" of Scientology last year.

TEN MILLION!!!

Her donation was part of Scientology’s Global Salvage effort, which aims to “de-aberrate” Earth - meaning to rid mankind of psychology ills and other “aberrant” behavior.

In other words: that's some scary shit!

Nancy, who makes over $200,000 per episode of The Simpsons, donated twice as much as the Queen Scientologist, Tommy Cruise, who only gave $5 million in an installment plan.

Kirstie Alley matched Tom’s donation, but fellow actors John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston donated just a million each. His career ain't quite what it used to be!

I heard on the radio on the way to work this morning that someone sent the church of scientology in LA some "mysterious white powder". Thinking it was Anthrax the FBI was called in and building was evacuated. Thats some Funny/Crazy shit.

I never gave these guys a second thought really, I just thought they were a benevolent new age type religion, but now after doing a little research on these guys...WOW. It's mindboggling to me that these guys can pull off a scam of this magnitude for so long and get away with it. And the way they a go after persons or organizations that criticize them is crazy. Not just individuals but entire organizations. Hell they tied up Time magazine for 15 years of litigation for a story ran in 1991!

And whats the deal with these celebs? Are they that weakminded? Or are they being held hostage by information gained during these "Auditing" sessions and have no choice other than to be used as recruiting tools by these scammers or be outed as homosexuals? It's Amazing to me. I have a feeling that these guys may be getting exposed sooner than later.

That T Cruise Vid is classic rucruiting propaganda..the whole either your onboard of your not thing...crazy man crazy. I dont think he's a dumb guy so i cant fathom that he actually buys into this stuff. Maybe I give the guy too much credit and he really is brainwashed by these dudes.

Guest shai_hulud
I heard on the radio on the way to work this morning that someone sent the church of scientology in LA some "mysterious white powder". Thinking it was Anthrax the FBI was called in and building was evacuated. Thats some Funny/Crazy shit.

I never gave these guys a second thought really, I just thought they were a benevolent new age type religion, but now after doing a little research on these guys...WOW. It's mindboggling to me that these guys can pull off a scam of this magnitude for so long and get away with it. And the way they a go after persons or organizations that criticize them is crazy. Not just individuals but entire organizations. Hell they tied up Time magazine for 15 years of litigation for a story ran in 1991!

And whats the deal with these celebs? Are they that weakminded? Or are they being held hostage by information gained during these "Auditing" sessions and have no choice other than to be used as recruiting tools by these scammers or be outed as homosexuals? It's Amazing to me. I have a feeling that these guys may be getting exposed sooner than later.

That T Cruise Vid is classic rucruiting propaganda..the whole either your onboard of your not thing...crazy man crazy. I dont think he's a dumb guy so i cant fathom that he actually buys into this stuff. Maybe I give the guy too much credit and he really is brainwashed by these dudes.

I think I can answer some of this stuff.

Actors are artists, and a lot of artists tend to be somewhat sensitive, fragile people. That's why they need all those people like "handlers" and maids and nannies and life coaches and gurus and on and on....the trade off for being talented and wealthy and having people love you at a distance is usually being a total disorganized basketcase that sucks at everyday life.

So when something like Scientology comes along, it seems appealing because it speaks to the part of people that WANT to be more actualized and responsible, but who have never learned how to do it for themselves and have no idea where to start.

As far as Tom Cruise goes, I think what everyone is seeing is something very sad. He's going crazy- either he's developing schizophrenia or something like it, and because of his position in the CoS and the indoctrination he's recieved over the years, he'll never get the help he needs....short of leaving the CoS and/or getting committed.

Guest shai_hulud

That's why I have mixed feelings about Anonymous going after them. I think someone had to do it, but some of the methods that were used are going to create more issues before anything gets solved.

I figured that the best thing I can do is put the truth out there so people can make an informed decision as to what Scientology is. I'm not condemning Anonymous for their decisions, however. They're free to do as they see fit, but I think some of the methods they chose to use make the CoS look like the victim.

Milk Grenades, Hubbard wasn't a student of Croley. He was all about him, and used to name check him and tell people they were close, but Crowley thought he was a fucking retard. I've got an article or two that has Crowley calling him a greedy fraud.

yeah, sorry about that...i couldn't quite remember what the connection

was, and didn't bother looking it up.

"Another thing that Hubbard was doing at the time -- also apparently not conducive to Dianetics research, and also an item he failed to mention in his "autobiographies" -- was that he was possibly practicing black magic. Alexander Mitchell, who writes for the Sunday Times in England, claimed that Hubbard was once practicing witchcraft with John Parsons, who joined the American branch of the cult of Aleister Crowley, the reknowned sorcerer and mystic.

Parsons got Hubbard to act as a high priest during a number of rituals, during which time Parsons had sexual relations with his girl friend, Betty, who was also allegedly having relations with Hubbard. Hubbard seemed unconcerned about the competition, though, since Mitchell wrote that in the "climax" of the ritual, he allegedly "worked" his two subjects into a "sexual frenzy."

In addition to these sexual unions, there seems to have been some pooling of finances on a business partnership. Parsons was believed to have invested $17,000, Hubbard about $10,000, and Parson's girl friend Betty nothing. But it was said that Hubbard used about $10,000 of this to buy a yacht, while his friend Parsons was "living at rock bottom and I mean rock bottom," according to another cult member. Aleister Crowley cabled his United States office that he "suspected" that Hubbard was playing a "confidence trick" since Parsons had given away his girl friend and his money to Hubbard.

Eventually Parsons did recover the yacht, describing how in a letter to Crowley, reprinted by the Sunday Times.

Hubbard attempted to escape me by sailing at 5 P.M. and performed a full invocation to Bartzabel within the circle at 8 P.M. (a curse). At the same time, however, his ship was struck by a sudden squall off the coast which ripped off his sails and forced him back to port where I took the boat in custody."

518DGR5T33L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Interesting book

Book Description

Atack exposes Hubbard's bizarre imagination and behavior, tracing the creation of Scientology in the years following World War II to perhaps its final schism following Hubbard's death in 1986. A shocking book that reveals all: the abuses, falsehoods, paranoia, and greed of Hubbard and his pseudo-military Scientologist henchmen.

Guest shai_hulud

This is RICH.

Since the 1980s, the volcano has also been depicted in television commercials advertising Dianetics. Scientology's "Sea Org", an elite group within the church that originated with Hubbard's personal staff aboard his fleet of ships, takes many of its symbols from the story of Xenu and OT III. It is explicitly intended to be a revival of the "Loyal Officers" who overthrew Xenu. Its logo, a wreath with 26 leaves, represents the 26 stars of Xenu's Galactic Confederacy. According to the Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary, "the Sea Org symbol, adopted and used as the symbol of a Galactic Confederacy far back in the history of this sector, derives much of its power and authority from that association."

In the Advanced Orgs in Edinburgh and Los Angeles, Scientology staff were at one time ordered to wear all-white uniforms with silver boots, to mimic Xenu's Galactic Patrol as depicted on the cover of Dianetics: The Evolution of a Science. This was reportedly done on the basis of Hubbard's declaration in his Flag Order 652 that mankind would accept regulation from that group which had last betrayed it — hence the imitation of Xenu's henchmen. (This was almost certainly a misinterpretation of what Hubbard meant — he was most likely referring to psychiatrists, whom he believed had played a key role in Xenu's crimes.) In Los Angeles, a nightwatch was ordered to watch for returning spaceships. These measures were discarded after a time. "Captain" Bill Robertson, who instigated these measures, claimed to be second in command to L. Ron Hubbard and for a two month period in 1972 he indeed held a very high rank in the Sea Org. Over the next 10 years his behavior became very erratic. He became obsessed with remembering the words to a galactic marching song and felt the church had been infiltrated with spies.

Then, in 1982 he announced that he was not just Bill Robertson, a normal earthling, but was in fact called Astar Paramejgian, one of three beings who were in reality controlling the lives of trillions of inhabitants of "Sector 9", a collection of thousands of stars and planets in this sector of the galaxy. He was expelled from the Church; he continued to campaign until 1991 against the malign influence of the alien "Markabians". He formed the Galactic Patrol, the FreeZoners and Ron's Org, all squirrel groups. Astar Paramejgian (aka Bill Robertson) ultimately developed a malignant throat cancer which led to his death. A more lasting legacy of OT III was Scientology's organizational structure. The current "org board" is "a refined board of an old galactic civilization [the Galactic Confederacy]. We applied Scientology to it and found why it eventually failed. It lacked a couple of departments and that was enough to mess it all up. They lasted 80 trillion [years]."

Thanks, Wikipedia.

I mean, this is some really good shit. It's so far out that it's hilarious.