Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Milk Grenades

“ Now, he could simply say, "I have action." A magician - the magic cults of the eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth centuries in the Middle East were fascinating. The only modern work that has anything to do with them is a trifle wild in spots, but it's fascinating work in itself, and that's work written by Aleister Crowley, the late Aleister Crowley, my very good friend. And he did himself a splendid piece of aesthetics built around those magic cults. It's very interesting reading to get hold of a copy of a book, quite rare, but it can be obtained. the Master Therion, T-h-e-r-i-o-n, The Master Therion by Aleister Crowley. He signs himself "The Beast"; "The Mark of the Beast, 666." Very, very something or other. „

—L. Ron Hubbard Dec 5 1952

“ They were imported. They were actually .. the trick was to shoot somebody, disable somebody, very often a needle into a lung and at the same time to hit him with frozen alcohol and glycol which preparation is guaranteed to pick up a Thetan. All they had to do was pick him up and put him in a refrigerator and they had him, boy. If he tried to exteriorize from the body, there he was, frozen. And they threw 'em into collection points, boxed 'em up in boxes, threw 'em into space planes which were the exact copies of DC8's, the DC8 airplane is the exact copy of the space plane of that day. And, no difference, except the DC8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't. „

—L. Ron Hubbard (Now you know how we were transported to Earth, Teegeeack, in such large numbers and why John Travolta's son Jet's bedroom is modeled on the inside of a DC-8 airplane)

Thehistoryofscientology.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Cali- I don't care, I can take a joke. It's not directed at me, anyway.

Like I said, it's raining. Otherwise, I'd be at my friend's show tonight.

This is them last month-

Guest shai_hulud

Be careful. I know people who's organization fought to make it leagal to sue cults, as well as churches. an organization like The Church Of Scientology shut them down legally, as well as sent death threats, had them arrested, even set rats in thier house. I have seen these events first-hand. (google Margaret Singer, psychologist, she was one tough lady). These folks are no joke.

Also, keep in mind, I've also known people who were Scientologists themselves. They were good people, and don't deserved to be harassed as individuals.

Scientology is not a religion, it is a cult. Writers arent often victims of cults, we are not as weak-willed as others. It is important to be sympathetic to those who are.

If anyone does involve themselves in fighting cults such as CoS, it is well worth it. bu tbe aware of the possible consequences.

Guest shai_hulud
Be careful. I know people who's organization fought to make it leagal to sue cults, as well as churches. an organization like The Church Of Scientology shut them down legally, as well as sent death threats, had them arrested, even set rats in thier house. I have seen these events first-hand. (google Margaret Singer, psychologist, she was one tough lady). These folks are no joke.

Also, keep in mind, I've also known people who were Scientologists themselves. They were good people, and don't deserved to be harassed as individuals.

Scientology is not a religion, it is a cult. Writers arent often victims of cults, we are not as weak-willed as others. It is important to be sympathetic to those who are.

If anyone does involve themselves in fighting cults such as CoS, it is well worth it. bu tbe aware of the possible consequences.

Here's me, taunting the CoS with my trusty "fuck you stick"-

[ATTACH]79086.vB[/ATTACH]

They (the CoS, not Scientologists) aren't going to get a whole lot of satisfaction going after me. Everything I've posted here was found on the internet and can be verified by anyone who is willing to take the time to check my facts.

Besides, if anybody tried to touch me or snatch me off the street, I'd open them the fuck up like a car door with a boxcutter. I have nothing to lose. That makes me the worst kind of opponent to have to deal with.

The only thing the CoS is trying to protect is their bottom line. Oh, and they're trying to stay out of federal fuck-you-in-the-ass prison for fraud, tax evasion, murder, kidnapping, burglary, perjury, defamation of character, violation of child labor laws, violation of MOST labor laws, human rights violations....

So their gravy train is finally grinding to a screeching halt. Good. They've ruined enough lives.

Again, my beef is NOT with people who want to use Scientology to better themselves. Some people claim that it's been a positive force, and I say good for them. They are the lucky ones, and they were strong enough to not get taken in by the scam.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE VERIFIED IF YOU WANT TO CHECK MY FACTS. In fact, I encourage everyone to do so, and to download and distribute the zipfile I posted earlier.

If you don't like these guys, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It's not hard.

Jedikoala.jpg.83366f1e1ea628fff17aa154da9a1929.jpg

I have nothing to lose. That makes me the worst kind of opponent to have to deal with.

If you don't like these guys, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It's not hard.

This is true. You know what you are doing obviously. Some people getting involved dont know the lengths this organization will go to . Like I said I seen it first hand. this was before the Tom Cruise and John Travolta days. I hope this organization crumbles, it ruins lives.

Guest shai_hulud

Programmer arrested for comment made about "Sending a Tom Cruise missile at Scientology"-

http://www.news.com/Tom-Cruise-missile-jokester-arrested/2100-1030_3-6156516.html?tag=nw.2

Scientology loses Dutch court case to make hyperlinks illegal (WTF???)-

http://www.news.com/Scientology-loss-keeps-hyperlinks-legal/2100-1028_3-5072581.html?tag=nw.3

Tom Klemesrud put out of business by Scientology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Klemesrud

"Fair Game" law in Scientology wiki-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_%28Scientology%29

How's the reposting going, guys?

Guest shai_hulud

The US is one of the few countries in the world that is a "safe harbor" for the CoS, largely due to its influence over the media. They can spin just about anything to make them look like the victim of religious persecution...but, don't be fooled!

IT'S NOT THE INDIVIDUALS WHO PRACTICE SCIENTOLOGY WHO NEED TO BE STOPPED, IT'S THE CHURCH THAT PERPETRATES THESE CRIMES. They're no better than a bunch of fascists and gangsters that have to answer for what they have done. They get rich off of unsuspecting people and sue ANYONE who gets in their way...sometimes resorting to murder.

Here's a quote from the "Fair Game" wiki-

"When a man named Peter Goodwin in Hampshire, England purchased a high-level Scientology course for £250 and resold it to friends for £50, Hubbard declared him, his wife, and 10 others Fair Game as well as "Enemies of mankind, the planet and all life," and authorized the use of Auditing Process R2-45, in which a Scientologist would "exteriorize" his thetan by shooting him multiple times with a Colt .45 pistol. One of Goodwin's acquaintances expressed concerns with being ordered to cease all contact with him, and was therefore declared "suppressive" himself and expelled from the church.

"Enemies of mankind, the planet and all life"? Sounds like the guy just sold some books he didn't want.

"...Auditing Process R2-45, in which a Scientologist would "exteriorize" his thetan by shooting him multiple times with a Colt .45 pistol." Sounds like cold-blooded murder over 200 pounds.

Guest shai_hulud

Good list of dirt on the CoS here-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversies

This lady died because she was being detained by the CoS and denied medical treatment-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_McPherson

A quote from the first link-

L. Ron Hubbard and starting a religion for money

While the often-cited rumor that Hubbard made a bar bet with Robert A. Heinlein that he could start a cult is likely an embellishment, many witnesses have reported Hubbard making statements in their presence that starting a religion would be a good way to make money.

Editor Sam Merwin, for example, recalled a meeting: "I always knew he was exceedingly anxious to hit big money—he used to say he thought the best way to do it would be to start a cult." (December 1946) Writer and publisher Lloyd Arthur Eshbach reported Hubbard saying "I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is." Writer Theodore Sturgeon reported that Hubbard made a similar statement at the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society. Likewise, writer Sam Moskowitz reported in an affidavit that during a Eastern Science Fiction Association meeting on November 11, 1948, Hubbard had said "You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion." Milton A. Rothman also reported to his son Tony Rothman that he heard Hubbard make exactly that claim at a science fiction convention.[citation needed] In 1998, an A&E documentary titled "Inside Scientology" shows Lyle Stuart reporting that Hubbard stated repeatedly that to make money, "you start a religion."

According to The Visual Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, ed. Brian Ash, Harmony Books, 1977:

" . . .[Hubbard] began making statements to the effect that any writer who really wished to make money should stop writing and develop [a] religion, or devise a new psychiatric method. Harlan Ellison's version (Time Out, UK, No 332) is that Hubbard is reputed to have told [John W.] Campbell, "I'm going to invent a religion that's going to make me a fortune. I'm tired of writing for a penny a word." Sam Moskowitz, a chronicler of science fiction, has reported that he himself heard Hubbard make a similar statement, but there is no first-hand evidence."

The Church of Scientology denies that Hubbard ever made any such statement, and has sued at least one publisher, the German magazine Stern, for publishing claims that he did (Stern won the lawsuit).[citation needed]

The following letter, written by L. Ron Hubbard, was discovered by the FBI during its raid on Scientology headquarters. The letter shows Hubbard turned Scientology into a "religion" for financial reasons:

(1953)

DEAR HELEN

10 APRIL

RE CLINIC, HAS

The arrangements that have been made seem a good temporary measure. On a longer look, however, something more equitable will have to be organized. I am not quite sure what we would call the place - probably not a clinic - but I am sure that it ought to be a company, independent of the HAS [the Hubbard Association of Scientologists] but fed by the HAS. We don't want a clinic. We want one in operation but not in name. Perhaps we could call it a Spiritual Guidance Center. Think up its name, will you. And we could put in nice desks and our boys in neat blue with diplomas on the walls and 1. knock psychotherapy into history and 2. make enough money to shine up my operating scope and 3. keep the HAS solvent. It is a problem of practical business. I await your reaction on the religion angle. In my opinion, we couldn't get worse public opinion than we have had or have less customers with what we've got to sell. A religious charter would be necessary in Pennsylvania or NJ to make it stick. But I sure could make it stick. We're treating the present time beingness, psychotherapy treats the past and the brain. And brother, that's religion, not mental science.

Best Regards,

Ron

An article of Prof. Benjamin Beith-Hallahmi documents the secular aspects of Scientology from Scientology's own writings.

-----------------------

More to come.