someone went bombing........

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

SED! damn dont suck!! and dont make sperm things about your crew..damn....this stuff makes me mad......i though you would have impoved by now, but i guess not..

that was thyme. i only added the fkc tag in the middle!

------------------

.:FKC:.

http://www.aerosolvandals.cjb.net

aim: snow hat 13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goddam i hate threads like this. Not because of the toy pictures or whatever, but because people's responses are so moronic. My complaints about the internet graffiti communtiy are twofold:

1. whenever a "toy" submits his sketches he is told to paint. When he paints, takes pictures and submits them he gets shit for that. What the fuck is the bench for? Criticize his style, his lack of can control, his letterforms, but not the fact that he posts too often. Who ordered you to open this shit? Was anyone expecting sudz to bust wilds? or simples even? I wasn't, i was hoping for improvement on his part, and i saw some. The kid has passion. He clearly eats sleeps and, for better or worse, shits graffiti.

2. The defense will be the fact that "I was tooled on when I was coming by older kids" This isn't 149th street its a fucking bbs. You wanna inspire him to to better like your graffiti forfathers did to you? then do like they did and cross him out. Its that simple. but that would require you actually went out...

I feel like a total fag for posting this shit, but ive been writing the same final paper for two days straight and everything i touch is tainted with anger

Peace to sudz and anyone else who paints, unlike me, the real

INEPTONER

Guest mopius

icon13.gif i see what went on here ittle sudz found a can of red in the garage and decided he would go "bombing"..."maybe 12oz will see that i really do paint!!" he thought...

what he should have done is stayed home and got better by sketching and not wasting his dads can of red to do such bad graffiti... icon13.gif

[This message has been edited by mopius (edited 05-20-2001).]

Originally posted by ASK:

goddam i hate threads like this. Not because of the toy pictures or whatever, but because people's responses are so moronic. My complaints about the internet graffiti communtiy are twofold:

1. whenever a "toy" submits his sketches he is told to paint. When he paints, takes pictures and submits them he gets shit for that. What the fuck is the bench for? Criticize his style, his lack of can control, his letterforms, but not the fact that he posts too often. Who ordered you to open this shit? Was anyone expecting sudz to bust wilds? or simples even? I wasn't, i was hoping for improvement on his part, and i saw some. The kid has passion. He clearly eats sleeps and, for better or worse, shits graffiti.

2. The defense will be the fact that "I was tooled on when I was coming by older kids" This isn't 149th street its a fucking bbs. You wanna inspire him to to better like your graffiti forfathers did to you? then do like they did and cross him out. Its that simple. but that would require you actually went out...

I feel like a total fag for posting this shit, but ive been writing the same final paper for two days straight and everything i touch is tainted with anger

INEPTONER

The reason for this is to keep kids humble, we don't want sudz runnin' around and painting over guys that are good. Kids need to work for their props. I'm a toy, and i don't post because i don't feel that my work is worthy yet and i don't want to clutter up the board. If a kid sucks, tell him that, or else he's gonna run like he owns the place.

threadsucks.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nuke1_sb...chicago
Originally posted by mopius:

icon13.gif i see what went on here ittle sudz found a can of red in the garage and decided he would go "bombing"..."maybe 12oz will see that i really do paint!!" he thought...

what he should have done is stayed home and got better by sketching and not wasting his dads can of red to do such bad graffiti... icon13.gif

[This message has been edited by mopius (edited 05-20-2001).]

BLAH BLAH BLAH. BITCH BITCH BITCH. WHINE WHINE. TALK TALK TALK. Moupius shut the fuck up, a lot of mother fuckers here are SCARED that he is progressing and you're not... I've seen you're stuff you are not AT ALL superior, You paint a couple of freights, walls and think you can fucking lecture and couche every kid who comes here... Swallow you're tounge and sit in a corner

Originally posted by ASK:

INEPTONER

word up y ppl always hatin??

wernt u a toy when u started too?

wernt we all?

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Guest mopius
Originally posted by nuke1_sb...chicago:

BLAH BLAH BLAH. BITCH BITCH BITCH. WHINE WHINE. TALK TALK TALK. Moupius shut the fuck up, a lot of mother fuckers here are SCARED that he is progressing and you're not... I've seen you're stuff you are not AT ALL superior, You paint a couple of freights, walls and think you can fucking lecture and couche every kid who comes here... Swallow you're tounge and sit in a corner

what what...you honestly think that sudz is better than me?? i bet you think that your better than me too....hahahaha

and we'll set the record straight that he is NOT progressing at all, if anything hes getting worse...i would be gald to see sudz get better, but be honest with yourself and see that he ISN'T. he as been at graff as long or longer than i have and look at what he has done...NOTHING...a few little dorky animals that were kinda cool the first 20 times i saw them?? pudding bombing?? come on, really...if i were really offended, i would say bring on the battle, but being of sound mind i know better than to battle some cocky little toys that come every dime a dozen...

p.s. i love couche...

Archived