gun thread

• 3 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...

I finally got the Arex my father gifted me. Then I was looking at glock parts compatibility. Theeeeen I was interested in finding a comp that doesn't require a threaded barrel (thanks CA). 

AND THEEEEEEN I found the Strike Industries Mass Driver Comp that replaces the guide rod and recoil spring. and this is the result. Gonna take it to the range this Friday and see how it performs. Slovenian cheaper better version than glock with glock compatibility for some clutch aftermarket parts? yes please.

delta2_slide_w_comp.jpg

delta2_w_comp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Props 2

• 3 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 1:39 AM, RUNINE said:

Recoil spring may be too strong if new and needs broke in or too weak if it's old as dog shit.  

Jesus Christ man. I can't believe I missed this. I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar this is the answer. Ol wore out loosey goosey spring.

• Props 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I think we should kidnap nicklesndimes for the next 30days and make this bot try everything he hasn't done.  We will make a documentary about it.

Now you talking about kidnapping people?

Dude, he definitely doesn’t need to go for a ride in your washing machine.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2