gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sorry man, not sure

bought the upper complete ad havent taken it apart yet

Did some googling, uses stock bbl nut.

On the new laws:

Call Jerry Brown now! Demand a veto of all the new anti gun bills. Please be polite and professional. The lines have been busy, but keep trying

Phone: (916) 445-2841 option 6 to go directly to a phone representative.

Fax: (916) 558-3160

Edit: Phone hours: 0800-1700

Remember: "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

1 minute 45 seconds[/color][/u][/b] the first time, under 30 seconds each day after. Please do this daily.

Faxing Via Internet:

(Will take 1 minute doing it online, after you have the file on your desktop 15 seconds)

1) Copy and paste the letter below, fill in ur name and city, or write your own. Save it as a word doc and keep that on your desktop.

2) go to http://www.myfax.com/free/

3) G. Browns Fax # is here. (916) 558-3160

Email:

(This will take you 45 seconds, under 15 seconds after u get the hang of it)

1) Copy and paste the letter below, fill in ur name and city, or write your own.

2) Go to http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

3) Send it.

Lastly, Not sure if anyone is up for the Social Media Approach:

https://www.facebook.com/jerrybrown

PLEASE DO NOT THREATEN OR WRITE IN ANGER. BE RESPECTFUL AND MAKE YOUR POINT KNOWN THROUGH CALM COLLECTIVE WORDS.

Telling him we are going to recall him or he is incompetent does nothing for us.

** for those giving up and looking for alternatives, We have until Oct 13th to contest this by letting our voices heard. It is NOT over yet. Don't lose any steam. Write, call, fax your rear ends off.

If you use

http://www.DemandRights.com the Governor will receive the message via email, fax and hand delivery.

Letter Below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governor Jerry Brown,

My name is ---name here------, from -----city here-----, California.

These new bills proposed, specifically SB374, they are simply unconstitutional. When these bills come your way please make the logical decision and not an emotional one based off of tragedy that has struck our nation. The government can be rash, maybe because they feel that it is in the best interest of the people, but the country is made up of a democracy of we the people. You are to uphold the constitutional rights which our founding fathers created in ways to protect, we the people, from the governing bodies that may oppress us. We have every right to defend ourselves from not just one attacker, but plausible multiple attackers. We have the right to defend ourselves in cases such riots, which we have seen too many times in our state. Banning all semi-automatic rifles is nonsense.

Limiting this ability by targeting semi-automatic firearms is not the answer. According to official FBI and U.S. Department of Justice reports, the rates of violent crime in the U.S. are now at their lowest level in 40 years. And the fact that there are more guns in law-abiding citizens hands today than before doesn't come into play? Politicians don’t face the injustice and evil of the world we the people live in. Politicians have luxuries that we the people will never see.

There are bad people in this world. I don’t postulate that I am the best of people but I am a tax paying, God fearing, law-abiding citizen of the United States and a resident in our great state of California. Crime does not go away with these gun laws. Statistics prove this. You can’t ignore that. These gun laws take away the protection of those who are not criminals and turn them into criminals.

Please consider the voice of many individuals who love the United States of America and the freedoms it brings. I pray for our state, you and your ability to make clear logical decisions and hope that my voice will be heard in the sea of chaos you handle. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

________, California

Gonna try to grab another lower today I think.... If they aren't all gone again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my 80%er laser etched. Located a local shop that rents CNC time. Prob make it 100% in the next month or so?

321F92D0-DDBF-4C45-AE47-F58A776DA6AA-5006-0000022409371D5E_zps4ac54133.jpg

11F40127-B3A5-466C-BB49-766CC631DABB-5006-0000022401A499E1_zps622669c8.jpg

-------

Also upgraded the stock on my 'SPRish' build to MOE fixed rifle stock. Feels great and no wobble. Stoked.

------

Has anyone tried using one of those Blueing pens for tagging on sign posts etc????

I'll update if I decide to give it a go.

I like the look of the CNC lowers, but the forged have the edge in long term durability.

Any-hoo

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/psa-acs-l-lower-build-kit-black.html

I know you said you already had a stock lined up but these Magpul stocks go for $100 by themselves.

And for anybody else looking this is a screaming deal

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-safe-fire-lower-moe-black-lower-parts-kit.html