Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry fells, going to have to flex on you motherfuckers...    

Finished:   It finished a little different than I expected, but mostly due to me wanting to finish/cost: aero 16" barrel with 15" s-one atlas handguard bravo company

Yo. I hate to be that guy, but the first time I ever fired a shotgun, I shot it off in the house on accident. I blew a hole through my wifes dresser and shredded all her clothes in that drawer. Two th

Posted Images

photo1-7.jpg

scooped this today. SnW bodyguard 380, built in laser... read mixed reviews on it ect, but for price point it works for me, the sig was a bit heavier and bulkier, but the idea of pulling out a pocket carry and having to cock the hammer before your first shot wasnt appealing, that was the big turn off for the sig, laser needs to be activated, does not work like the crimson trace, but in the dark off night i would never use a laser anyway, trigger pull is long ( does any one know a quality gunsmith who can adjust this?) fired a box out of it today, it's a little awkward, but for what i need it for it's perfect....

photo2-7.jpg

this is the load i have in it, i don't know to much about bullets, grains ect... so if anyone can elaborate on any of this ammo, and what they know, use, have in their mag id appreciate it... obv, for the 380 im looking for the most deadly load as it's a carry piece...

photo5-3.jpg

this is what i load in my 9mm... also looking for the same insight, ect...

photo4-4.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

man 30.00 for a box of 20count .380. ugh... i wanna get another 380 but i wont even shoot it for that price. i rather just plink with a .22 then pay that for .380 rounds. wait until there is a gun show in the philly area and stock up. the shows i have been too, the amo is way cheeper, for what i look at anyhow...

also i have shot that corbon in 45apc and its nice. out here they give heavy discounts on that shit for cops. i hear alot of good things about it.

if you already had it, and then get divorced would you lose it?

That I am not sure about, up here having a restricted (handguns) license is like free warrant for the cops to come into your home at any time and check how you store your arms.

There is 150 fucking rules about how and where and why you need to do and have when your handgun is not at the range of being cleaned.

Also you need paperwork to even transport your handgun to a range.

This is why I try to purchase firearms that slip through the loop holes and are non-restricted. I just bought the JR Carbine in .40 S&W which is non-restricted and has a 10 round semi-auto capacity. It looks like an AR-15 and those are mostly always restricted.

Normally for non restricted a semi-auto mag cap is 5 rounds.

Cliff Notes for the cool starry Bra : Canadian Gun Laws are mostly the ghey

I thought Cali gun laws were just hard on the AR platforms with those stupid mag-release keys. How are they on hand guns? can you carry there?

Not a fucking ice cubes hope in hell of ever carrying a legal hand gun here unless you are a miner with risk of grizzly bear attack up north.

Cali is a "may issue" state. You have to show cause why you should be allowed to carry IE: stamp collector, coin dealer, jeweler or any other job or hobby where you handle large amounts of money or rare/valuable items. Even then there are restrictions like "may only carry while transporting over X dollars or items of equal or greater value." or only during "normal" business hours. There are also provisions for victims, witnesses and jury members but they are almost never granted.

As far as restrictions on magazines, 10 round max.

Pistols must be on the CA approved list

Damn near all simi-auto rifles are banned, unless modified.

Then there are the ammo restrictions.

That I am not sure about, up here having a restricted (handguns) license is like free warrant for the cops to come into your home at any time and check how you store your arms.

There is 150 fucking rules about how and where and why you need to do and have when your handgun is not at the range of being cleaned.

Also you need paperwork to even transport your handgun to a range.

This is why I try to purchase firearms that slip through the loop holes and are non-restricted. I just bought the JR Carbine in .40 S&W which is non-restricted and has a 10 round semi-auto capacity. It looks like an AR-15 and those are mostly always restricted.

Normally for non restricted a semi-auto mag cap is 5 rounds.

Cliff Notes for the cool starry Bra : Canadian Gun Laws are mostly the ghey

dude in a few months we will be able too cop short barrel pumps and as many SKS or CZ-858's as we want without registering them.

k290645_grizzly2.jpg

zymio.png

i don't care what anyone says about our gun laws up here thats not that strict haha

and if you need a handgun up here its not like you want one that comes with a receipt...

Cali aint got nothing on RI... unless your a cop or a diamond merchant jew good luck EVER getting a CCW. so many restrictions and hoops for handguns its unreal. just taking out of your house to the range is a 10 step process.. also, RI accepts not a single states CCW or anything of the like...

only place worse is our friendly commonwealth neighbor Massachusetts.

i think its comical when CA residents complain when to me CA is like open season!