gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMAG0111.jpg

Rock Island Armory - 1911-A1 FS Matt Nickle, .45 ACP.. my first gun.. did alot of research and really liked this one.. bought a starter cleaning kit and an extra kimber mag.. im new to all this.. well gun ownership i mean.. any suggestions?? or tips thanks alot..

• Like 1

Very nice buy Illstate. You can't go wrong with the .45, or a 1911. They're a little cumbersome to carry, so you're pretty much limited to a belt holster unless you are a real skinny dude. Im not. They are slim, but heavy and long. Also most people carry them cocked with the thumb safety on, something you may not feel comfortable with. One of my boys just got a Springfield 1911 compact. We went to this gunshow last weekend and he bought a mag he thought fit by the description on the packaging, and that shit was about a half inch too short because his gun takes an 8 round mag and the one he bought was a 7 round mag. If you go to buy another mag or two make sure you get the right length. My advice to you as a new gun owner is to learn your city and state gun laws before you start carrying if that is your plan. You need to learn them anyway for in case you have to shoot someone in your home.

• Like 1

IMAG0111.jpg

Rock Island Armory - 1911-A1 FS Matt Nickle, .45 ACP.. my first gun.. did alot of research and really liked this one.. bought a starter cleaning kit and an extra kimber mag.. im new to all this.. well gun ownership i mean.. any suggestions?? or tips thanks alot..

nice one. I would definitely change those grips though...

my first was also a .45. So was my second.

have you put a couple down the pipe yet?

nice one. I would definitely change those grips though...

my first was also a .45. So was my second.

have you put a couple down the pipe yet?

Nope haven't had the pleasure yet.. but I will Saturday... and as for the other guy that commented on my picture I bought an extra mag.. its a kimber 8 shot.. its in the 1911 in the picture and the stock mag is the loaded one

sex-gun-rocknroll.jpg

sex guns n rock n roll

the only thing i am jealous about is the possible glock and what looks like a tec-9 but it has ruger 10-22 mags so its prolly a tec-22 witch is pretty stupid.

itemBazooka.gif1.jpg

hahaha got me one of these lol

i dont think thats what the stabilization fins on those look like.

• 2 weeks later...