gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn....explain this law.

the deal is this...as of probably a few weeks ago, a new judge got voted in and the lady at the county clerk's office explained to me that before this new dude got voted in, they just had pre signed tickets there from the judge which you need to bring to the gun store to pick your gun up once you get it added onto your permit from the county clerk. the new judge won't give them pre signed tickets because he "wants to see what the signature is going on" which i could understand in most cases BUT for something like this it's completely unnecessary and more work for everyone. once he signs off on it, it will be mailed to my house. the county clerk worker thinks after a few months the judge will get sick of signing countless tickets and just deliver pre signed ones once again to them. shits bullshit. faggot liberal NY judges

the barrel floats upward when the slide is racked back. My glock 22 would do the same thing, it would look bent when there is another round being chambered in the action as the slide goes back to normal it is all straightened out.

***piss drunk responded as I was writing this! i'm 24'd

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS IVE EVER SEEN THAT IS LEGAL, COMPLETELY USELESS FOR ANY REASON ASIDE FROM MOWING DOWN PEOPLE LIKE ITS CALL OF DUTY AND APPROVED BY THE ATF...

I DUNNO IF THIS IS A REPOST, BUT THIS IS WHAT GOD WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE SAID WE COULD HAVE BEAR ARMS :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WhhKH3QVU

Has anyone had any experiences with the Taurus Judge???? I just got my tax return and i buy a new gun or rifle every year...Im not sure if the Taurus judge is the right way to go or not....But the idea of being able to walk around with a 410. tucked into my waistband or under the driver seat makes my weiner hard.....

Theyve got these new slugs for it too that are fucking vicious.....

But the way things are headed world and country wise Im thinking buying up as many scoped 223. bushmasters is not a bad idea...

Has anyone had any experiences with the Taurus Judge???? I just got my tax return and i buy a new gun or rifle every year...Im not sure if the Taurus judge is the right way to go or not....But the idea of being able to walk around with a 410. tucked into my waistband or under the driver seat makes my weiner hard.....

Theyve got these new slugs for it too that are fucking vicious.....

But the way things are headed world and country wise Im thinking buying up as many scoped 223. bushmasters is not a bad idea...

my buddy owns one of these. shotgun shell bullets are nothing to fuck with. i'd rather be shot at with a full auto glock than someone with a judge that can aim.

JUDGE SNUB NOSE FTW

BADASS AND PORTABLE

actually the long barrel looks the meanest, all dirty harry and shit, but nobody fucks with a snub nose judge

fucking THIS

i have a g17 that i keep at home and my homie has a g19 that

he carries at home/work(no CHL). the 19 feels waaaaay better than

the 17. i havent shot it but i am sure it is pretty similar to the 17

It is pretty much exactly like shooting a G17 accuracy wise. It goes without saying, there is less real estate in the palm of your hand because of the shorter grip. The G17/22/31 intended purpose is as a full size service weapon for military/police. The compact versions are for carrying plain and simple. Ive upgraded my G19 with a Scherer Rigid Recoil Rod and a factory Glock extended mag release. I also put the Scherer Slug Plug in the bottom of the back channel strap on all my Glocks.

my dad was looking into trading in his 357 to maybe get one. id say do it.

I would never trade a ballistically superior .357 for a .45 wheel gun platform. I would however trade a .357 revolver for a 1911. A fellow gun nut at work and I were just talking about the Taurus Judge last night and he said that the newer ones like the one he had can shoot .45 ACP, not just .45 Long Colt. But don't quote me on that. If this is true, that is a cool feature, but considering a .45 ACP of any size will hold at least 7 rounds I'll pass on the Judge. I will say that it is cool that it shoots .410 shotshells. Im just not a revolver man although I do appreciate them and acknowledge their reliability.

Yeah, from people I know personally I have only heard good things about Kimbers (well, aside from one guy that said his Custom had some problems feeding early in its life, but I guess that's a non-issue now).

I do remember reading a fair amount about some models they released with external extractors that had a bunch of issues consistently ejecting casing. It was so bad they eventually returned to internal extractors.

That has me a little spooked, but I can't for the life of me see how they would risk putting anything out that would have similar issues when they already went through it once.