gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My pops has vis. lasers on a s+w .38 (crimson trace) and built in laser on a glock 23

I think overall they are pretty stupid. If you rely on them and they fail you are in deep shit. They also give you away in a tactical situation. Better off keeping your eye on your front site. But that's just me. Some people love lasers.

yeah they sound like the stupidest invention ever, now ive never held a gun that had the laser grip but it sounds like its something that would accidently get covered up by your finger or hand when your moving your hand for whatever reason, you lose point and then you get shot.

• 4 weeks later...

IM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW FIRE-ARM.

IM BORED WITH HANDGUNS.

LOCAL SHOPS AROUND HERE HAVE ASSULT RIFLES, BUT NOTHING EXCITING.

GUN SHOWS ONLY COME AROUND ONCE A YEAR AND U CANT ALWAYS SCAORE THE BEST DEALS THERE...

SO, WITH THAT SAID, IM SEEKING REAL ADVICE ON LEGITIMATE WEBSITES...

IM THINKING AR-15, SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, BUT VERY FLEXIBLE AND OPEN FOR SUGGESTION/DISCUSSION...

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/

THIS WEBSITE SEEMS TO HAVE SOME DEALS, CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...?

IM BORED WITH HANDGUNS.

GUN SHOWS ONLY COME AROUND ONCE A YEAR AND U CANT ALWAYS SCAORE THE BEST DEALS THERE...

IM THINKING AR-15, SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, BUT VERY FLEXIBLE AND OPEN FOR SUGGESTION/DISCUSSION...

THIS WEBSITE SEEMS TO HAVE SOME DEALS, CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...?

:eek: :eek:

IM BORED WITH HANDGUNS.

AR15 is the way to go in my opinion. They have the most aftermarket stuff for them, as well as barrel length options, and caliber choices. You can pick out what you like and build one piece by piece, or just get a complete rifle.

This site has a lot of options..

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/

• Like 1

AR sales...

http://ar15sales.com/

pete @ legal transfers.

this guy has the best weapons (rock river) and gets them out as fast as possible with the options you want.

give him a call. you wont be disappointed. not to mention he is the cheapest around. period. seriously.

when i bought mine he was over 150 cheaper than any dealer in my area could get one for.

any accessories... quit playing and get everything here:

laruetactical.com

not only will you get the best stuff made, you'll get 30$ worth of free shit like hats, dillo's (bottle openers), spice mixes, shirts, etc. with your order

they also have uppers and lowers as well. expensive but top notch.

dont even worry about anything else. rock river and larue is all you need to know.

• Like 1

can u buy a gun from another state?? the reason im asking is cuz i live in the chicago land area. guns are legal here but there really isnt any gun stores but 30 minutes away in indiana theres lots of guns store so i was wondering if i could buy one in indy and keep it at home. or would the gun store not sell to me cuz i live out of state??

can u buy a gun from another state?? the reason im asking is cuz i live in the chicago land area. guns are legal here but there really isnt any gun stores but 30 minutes away in indiana theres lots of guns store so i was wondering if i could buy one in indy and keep it at home. or would the gun store not sell to me cuz i live out of state??

yes, you can buy a firearm, non pistol, from out of your home state and carry it home from an adjacent state as long as it is legal in your area of residence. some dealers frown on it because of liability. i've even heard the ATF leans on them not to do it.

if its a pistol or they give you a hard time... the only other step is to have the gun shipped to a local dealer. not that big of a deal, but still a pain in the ass.

dont you have to have a FOID card in chicago??

not sure what all that entails though.

"dont even worry about anything else. rock river and larue is all you need to know."

What about colt, noveske, knights armament, lmt etc. etc...? larue stuff is great, but i think rock river is pretty much on par with bushmaster, cmmg, and dpms. Not tryin to argue, just sayin.