gun thread

i wouldnt fool with a mach 10... to rinky dink for me.

only small class III i would mess with would be an MP-5 and that was if my armory was so stocked it was ridiculous and i had alot of extra cash.

i cant see paying 10-20K for 300-1000$ aks or ar's, but then again, im not rich like most class III guru's.

only class III purchase i have on the list for the future is a suppressor or two

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think you mean MAC-10. Its only made by Military Armament Corporation, hence the name. Good luck getting a full auto version unless you have an FFL. You can pick up 9mm semi auto machine looking pistols that look like these and UZI's for less than a grand, but if they are not full auto you might as well just get a 33 round mag or three for your Glock. Not very practical.

I think you mean MAC-10. Its only made by Military Armament Corporation, hence the name. Good luck getting a full auto version unless you have an FFL. You can pick up 9mm semi auto machine looking pistols that look like these and UZI's for less than a grand, but if they are not full auto you might as well just get a 33 round mag or three for your Glock. Not very practical.

you dont need a "FFL" to get a NFA regulated firearm, you simply need to pass NFA background checks, get fingerprinted, pay yearly 200$ class III stamp, wave your fourth amendment rights and accept the transfer of the weapon if you jump those hoops.

Class III is usually a playground only for the rich.

considering ammo costs, tax stamps and the govt created shortage of automatic weapons due to the '86 bill banning newly made full auto weapons being allowed to be in the hands of civilians. which is why you have $20K class III 800$ (real value)m16's.

I'm lookin to purchase an automatic weapon. I was thinking mach10, does anyone have one? Or have info on the best maker for this model or differences? I got about 2k to put forward... Any legitimate info is appreciated...

-signed, a loyal glock owner.

Mach10 is the new Gilette Razor. Do you have a class 3 license, or are you aware of what it takes to get one?

Maybe a Ingram MAC-10??

400px-IngramMAC10.jpg

questions for my gun enthusiasts out there...

im bout to buy me a pistol soon and its gonna be my first...

i dont like revolvers but i want something nice and compact..

nothing all stupid big about it.. simple, yet effective and will

mos definately get the job done.. im lookin to spend a couple bills

on it hopefully i dont got no dough like that just yet... any suggestions..?

beretta is a good handgun, but glocks basically never die. there isnt much of a price difference in all these different guns... you might as well just get the top dog and be done with it.

a 1911 is a good handgun as well, but most people dont like to handle them... you have to be a little more technical, make sure its clean, have to deal with cocking and locking it. if you are just starting out, and want a semi auto, its best to keep it simple.

make sure you get a handgun that is in a caliber that starts with the number 4

a 9mm or a .38 is better than nothing... but ask yourself how much is your life worth? there is no compelling reason to go to a lower caliber than a 40 or 45 unless you are a pussy (or girl) that cant handle recoil. if you want the handgun for self defense, get the 40 or 45. once you get that, get the 9mm or .22 for target practice to save $$ on ammo.

• Like 1

go to a NFA dealer and they will walk you through the process. i dont hold any NFA weapons, but the process involves FBI/ATF background checks, finger prints, 200$ yearly tax stamp (you can have anything if you pay enough, right) the process usually takes months. you generally pay for the NFA item, they submit the paper work, 8 months later, you take possession. also note that when owning an NFA item, the ATF has the legal right to inspect the item whenever the hell they want. suppressors are ATF form 4. i've heard of guys taking possession of them within a couple months.

also note, the best way to hold NFA items is through a 'trust.' you can set one up with quicken willmaker software or have a gun attorney set it up. if the trust (that you control) holds the NFA item you do not have to get finger printed, as a fictitious entity does not have fingerprints. the trust has to hold atleast one other possession. alot of guys form the trust, and transfer a simple #2 pencil to it. then get there NFA items transferred to this entity as well. also note that it can be argued that you do not need to further register new 'owners' (controllers of the trust) with the ATF. if you sell an NFA item you should be able to simply sell the trust that holds it. i dont know legalities on this, but this is how companies, corporations and businesses avoid taxes. for instance, you dont sell the real estate, you sell the business that owns the real estate, to avoid commercial real estate transfer taxes for instance. if a car is owned by an LLC, you dont have to re-register the car if you buy the whole LLC. you just simply take the keys, title, and LLC paper work and put it in the drawer and you are the new owner.

its a whole lot of bs to wade through just to be able to spend a bunch of money on ammo to blow on full auto

• Like 1