gun thread

What they do to your land and crops it is actually horrible and costly.  

On the other hand most ranchers and farmers are against stuff like that because most people can't shoot for obvious reasons @6Pennies mentioned.  The issue with the farmers and ranchers have is that most people miss and scatter the wild hogs on to other land which just keep tearing up their crops and such. 

I think those guys there in the video are clearing for reason opposed to for fun.  There is a lot of this in Texas a lot of farmers and ranchers will pay for people who can actually shoot to come in and clear their land. 

@Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Right, eliminating hog populations is about as likely as killing the coyote population. The video of that nonsense is definitively inhumane.

Culling is necessary, got it, I agree.

Making videos for entertainment's sake, wasting meat (wild boar is amazing), and intentionally maiming animals is some of the most cowardly and despicable shit humans do. They can say they aren't "doing it for fun" all they want--nobody uses a belt fed anything without enjoying it.

Not for fun? Don't put it on YouTube. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

23 hours ago, ndv said:

What they do to your land and crops it is actually horrible and costly.  

On the other hand most ranchers and farmers are against stuff like that because most people can't shoot for obvious reasons @6Pennies mentioned.  The issue with the farmers and ranchers have is that most people miss and scatter the wild hogs on to other land which just keep tearing up their crops and such. 

I think those guys there in the video are clearing for reason opposed to for fun.  There is a lot of this in Texas a lot of farmers and ranchers will pay for people who can actually shoot to come in and clear their land. 

@Fist 666

I really do think "real"/"true" gun owners need to hold themselves to a hire standard at some point.  Shit like that does us all a disservice....  And armed society is a polite society.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 4/1/2024 at 4:47 AM, One Man Banned said:

Please, expound.....

skeletonized parts, anodized parts, “theme builds”

On 4/1/2024 at 9:50 AM, Fist 666 said:

Like My First AR type builds with a bunch of entry level tacti-cool shit tacked together?

I personally don't think more people owning guns is inherently a plus. Too many dumb motherfuckers in this world, especially our country. 

Yep that too. Multiple lights, backwards optics, bridged optics… and most of all, punisher skulls, Spartan helmets, Moan Labia, thin blue lines, Gadsden flags, or Trump shit 

IMG_7739.webp.e430bb36d58413284dbede519af29d72.webp

IMG_7740.jpeg.3b87cc27e6827b45a1edfbc567efc68f.jpeg

IMG_7735.jpeg.09f69d83642d2283a8235d4a00da2097.jpeg

IMG_7737.webp.43be5f1320c04f6b0f5e5de63fe7a62b.webp

IMG_7742.jpeg.f62b1ddf9b7bf18a479e572496e1b9a1.jpeg

IMG_7741.jpeg.74896c0681db6aa7ee98f32a9c6732f2.jpeg

IMG_7738.thumb.jpeg.549c08ccaebb3b46167519312a3e611b.jpeg

IMG_7736.webp.cb1ebf7ecfd185d501a29e773c788695.webp

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

You’d be amazed how prevalent it is. Similar to pep-boys/auto zone shit on cars

I have seen some dope (IMO) commemorative type shit, operational but not really meant to be fired.  I saw this used and in good condition and regret not picking it up since I like pew-pews and choo choos.  They have a Winchester version too.

image.png.2754b8afd4a84cab60ed53e64ca74b72.png

But to those ones you posted, lol.  After I left the page I realized that there probably are guys who use and abuse those, my thought being it would suck balls to have to clean some of those, fuck that.  

• Like 2
  • Truth 1