gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucking LOVE my Glock 17. Its especially fun to fill up the 33 round long mag and go rapid fire steez. I love the fact that factory Glock high capacity mags exist because of the Glock 18. If you don't know, Google that shit. Any .357 mag revolver is my second favorite pistol only to the Glock. The 1911 is my third favorite. I seriously considered getting a Glock 30, they are not quite as tiny as the other caliber sub-compact Glocks. RL, would prop but Ive already propped you too much according to the oOntz. Also Remington ammo is the jawn.

Thats probably true, but you could have a revolver with an extra round in the cylinder and it would be more reliable. Besides, with four barrels, your shots will never be consistent because they are offset from what would be the center, or one barrell.

i think its more of a novelty gun to be honest.i mean the only viable use for it would be upclose.which is what it was made for.real upclose but with extra bullets just incase the first one doesnt kill his ass.which was kind of a problem with the earlier dillingers which only were one shots.less reloading.