gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread is really really really sad.

so you get car jacked, deal with it, you wanna kill someone over your car, some shitty stuff out of your house? you have problems, maybe you should stop anyone from killing you by killing yourself first?

and what the fuck is the obsession with the huge military type rifle shit? do you need that? maybe you need.....

GT563-564.jpg

jams from stuck extractors. if you get a double feed from this condition, you have to slam the butt to try to extract it and i'd imagine a solid a2 butt stock or a battle rifle stock would hold up better than a collapsible stock. never happened to me... just sayin'

Interesting. The double feed drill I learned involves locking the bolt to the rear, dropping the magazine, fingering out the stuck rounds, racking the weapon 3 times, then inserting a fresh magazine. Especially now that we use the ACOG optical system on our rifles, I'm not too keen on the idea of beating that thing against the ground. Maybe with an M14 or something similar, but I've never run into a jam on the A4 that I couldn't clear this way.

I will say that the two weapons I've handled that had collapsible stocks (the M4 and the M1014) both would have held up to having the stock slammed into the ground.

• 3 weeks later...

My boy just bought one..It's heavy and awkward..$1600 w/ tax...

It's tolerances are stronger than anything I've ever seen, and you can tell it was made to be fully auto. Unfortunately, unless you want o consent to having your home searched randomly..Forget about it.

One of the cool things about the Tommy gun....It was designed to keep the spent cartridges in the drum..Again, that's also illegal and I'm not sure if that can be modified on the newer models..

Comes in a dope ass case though!!

My boy just bought one..It's heavy and awkward..$1600 w/ tax...

It's tolerances are stronger than anything I've ever seen, and you can tell it was made to be fully auto. Unfortunately, unless you want o consent to having your home searched randomly..Forget about it.

One of the cool things about the Tommy gun....It was designed to keep the spent cartridges in the drum..Again, that's also illegal and I'm not sure if that can be modified on the newer models..

Comes in a dope ass case though!!

why, littering is illegal,,,they should be kept in teh drum

It used to be IMI/Israeli Military Industries, now its IWI/Israeli Weapons Industries. I suppose Israelis cant afford to fuck around when it comes to firearms with all the shit that goes down over there. But yes, IMI/IWI created and manufacture the UZI guns. Before the Baby Eagles went by that name they were called the UZI Eagles in the states. Magnum Research imports and markets the Baby Eagle as an import in the US. Over there it is called the Jericho 941/945.

The big Desert Eagle pistols were designed and patented by Magnum Research and manufactured by IMI.

• 1 month later...