gun thread

It's a Romanian STG-2000C...Basically, an upgraded AK-47 from what I've been reading online.

it looks like one of the models that have the counter balenced gas pistons

anyone ever hear of an AEK-971 /972 /973? shits insane.. they are supposed to be the most accurate assault rifles on full auto in the world. Developed by russia a couple years ago. each model is a different caliber (7.62X39, 5.45X39, 5.56X45) not sure on whitch is what tho. too lazy to look it up now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anybody own a rock island armory 1911?? i been wanting a 1911 for a long time its really the only pistol i have ever wanted but they so dam expensive.. i know the quality wont be kimber quality but its a good entry level 1911 from what i hear.. they run about $400 and they are made with the same equipment that colts made in except not colt prices.. from what i have discovered in my research..

pop_wm_2666752.jpg

Just bought one of these for $150 from one of my customers. Used, but in pretty good condition. Definitely worth the money. Already has the rail installed and came with a Target Sports 2.5x30 scope on it..

IOIN0001_STG2000_4b0ad975bcd1f.png

wow i wish i had friends like u.. thats dope

WTF kind of AK is that, a Saiga? For $150?! Damn, you made off on that. I mean honestly, HONESTLY, for what you get in a surplus rifle they should only cost like $250. Tip tops. Im talking about Romanian WASR's like mine and so many out there. From what I understand they used to, but the prices have gone sky high in the past five years. Sure wouldnt mind having a Norinco MAK-90.

BNH,

REMINGTON 870 ( U.S. MADE, GOOD WARRANTY. CUSTOMIZABLE)

NEF PARDNERD PUMP (LESS EXPENSIVE 870 CLONE, USES MOST OF THE SAME AFTER MARKET PARTS)

MOSSBERG 500 ( INEXPENSIVE AND CUSTOMIZABLE)

IN THAT ORDER IMO.

ALL OF THEM OFFER A GOOD WARRANTY.

BEST 18"-18.5" BARREL HOME DEFENSE SCATTERGUNS FOR THE MONEY.

• Like 1

it looks like one of the models that have the counter balenced gas pistons

anyone ever hear of an AEK-971 /972 /973? shits insane.. they are supposed to be the most accurate assault rifles on full auto in the world. Developed by russia a couple years ago. each model is a different caliber (7.62X39, 5.45X39, 5.56X45) not sure on whitch is what tho. too lazy to look it up now.

I'm thinking you might mean the German Weiger series of rifles. I don't know the exact circumstances but Weiger made them to fulfill a arms need by some 3rd world countries but got shot down by NATO prior to delivery. I can't speak for their accuracy, but I've heard similar "rumors".

The rifle I bought had been spray painted black. So I've spent the last week (in my free time) stripping it completely and sanding all the furniture. I've got it all back together now and just need to get out and fire the sumbitch. I'm stoked to see how it shoots..

^^No they're not!! The 870 is in the exact same ballpark as the Mossy 500. It's all a matter of preference. I've owned both and honestly my Remington just feels better made.

yes, they are more expensive :

h ttp://www.impactguns.com/store/047700814001.html

h ttp://www.impactguns.com/store/015813524407.html

thats $355 for the 500 compared to $623 for the 870. Not even close to the same price range.