Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheStupidToy

Which Race has the Best Girls???

Some of us like Asians, some like Italians, Spanish, some like blacks, and some even like french girls....... so tell us which race got da bombest girls...... I personally prefer spanish girls..... but my girl right now is mulatto (half black, half white)...... she got da caramel skin.... hmmmm...... rep da ladies..... one....

Italian. If I hear anyone say other wise I will kick them in the balls. I'm gonna move to Italy just for the girls. Seriously.

And dude, it's been bugging me for a long time, where the fuck are you from?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by big bruno

they are all pink on the inside

and they all look the same when the lights go out

Ah ha ha..... trouble? Nah.... race dont mean shit when it comes to judgin PEOPLE..... but when it comes to judgin LOOKS of people, we all prefer different types of women...... What do you mean? Where do I come from? Do you mean, what is my nationality, or where do I live?

Where do you live. I'm not trying to like be a dick or anything, just asking. You talk like an American, but it says you're from London. Just curious I guess.

Ok check this.... I am a very fucked up child.... ha ha..... I currently live in London..... but I have lived in both America and Canada..... I am original spanish and my accent is that of a Canadian (or American). I dont speak very good spanish tho, but its chill..... anyway, you know how it is.... I am who I am..... cant change shit.

Guest SayOne

I like da mix... You know what i mean those half black and philopino (sp?) mixes and shit like dat :crazy:

i have a thing for asians. half filipina girls is what i usually end up with for some odd reason. vietnamese girls, italian girls, any where northern, icelandic, german, hollanese i guess.... hahah holland i mean, sweedish, nrwegian, ya know all the blone/blue eys deal. actually, i like hoes in all area codes. hahahah, but mostly asian or the blonde blue eyed thing, and italian. yeah that about sums it up.

haha, danced around that one beautifuly there TT...

"i love girls, girls, girls, girls.."

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by blood & guts

hm, well, it is no mystery to my friends that i LOVE asian girls.

my two favorite girls: korean and phillipino-itallians... :)

heheh my gurl is korean nothin better than ASIANS

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this