Videos that make you open your mind.

The real LOW UHS UAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm down.

posted this in sibel edmonds thread, but here it is again

kill the messenger

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1991080575212848283&q=sibel+edmonds&total=98&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

p.s.: do you want to stick with reliable information, or go into the deep end of conspiracy? the latter is entertaining, but all bullshit type stuff; aliens, lizard people, david icke, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no that is very true, it is the government doing it, however I don't ever really hear about the israeli people petitioning their government about the poor treatment of the palastinians

have been watching a lot of the videos recomended on here recently think my brain is getting filled with injustice and resentment of government (not that I didnt have that anyway)

not to mention all the physics and philospohy stuff been watching hard work staying informed lol

Just post any kind of video here that you think will open people's mind about the world around them

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-7048572757566726569&hl=en&autoplay=1

I'll start with a Alex jones film called Terror Storm.

I love the early 80's sci fi tv miniseries font in the credits. The music slays the masses as well.

that parallel universe video is interesting, but I think they're a little off with the theory that the universes are the same but with a few variations. I don't think they're the same at all. I believe that there are beings that exist in another dimension, but that they're not even human.

I agree Dawood I think that the parallel universes would encompass every variation so there are parallels that are completely different where neutrons are reversed and people exist in the form of pure light or whatever, basically anyhting you could possibly think of

that parallel universe video is interesting, but I think they're a little off with the theory that the universes are the same but with a few variations. I don't think they're the same at all. I believe that there are beings that exist in another dimension, but that they're not even human.

they are saying there is infinate universes. so infinate possibilities.

in some (well, in an infinate ammount) there would be a few variations and in others there would be massive changes, like the one you mentioned.