YOU FOUND MANUEL NORIEGA?? HE HAS A MANSION?? IN THE PHILLIPINES?!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YYYEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! SON I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS SO LONG THAT I HAD TO WATCH IT TWICE TO SEE THE ENDING CUZ I FELL OUT MY CHAIR AND ALMOST THREW ILLZ.

WOW. DOGGIE...WOW.

NIGGA SAID "WHILE YOU NIGGAS SELLIN OUNCES THIS GOOK BE SELLIN POUNDS"

WOWWWWWWWW.

Heated Seats FTW. My Acura only has heated front, the Caddy even had heated back seats.

I had some bitches out in the TL last night for a blunt cruise. They were on my dick hardbody and I'm now drinking and about to meet up with them tonight. This one jawn is sooooo fly OH MY GODD and she was feeling my get money and scribble on walls steez like woahhh.

Caddys don't even turn heads son, get an Ac' for real. Cheaper maintenance and iller car.

Heated Seats FTW. My Acura only has heated front, the Caddy even had heated back seats.

I had some bitches out in the TL last night for a blunt cruise. They were on my dick hardbody and I'm now drinking and about to meet up with them tonight. This one jawn is sooooo fly OH MY GODD and she was feeling my get money and scribble on walls steez like woahhh.

Caddys don't even turn heads son, get an Ac' for real. Cheaper maintenance and iller car.

YEAH SOME OF THOSE ACS BE LOOKING CRAZY. LIKE "THATS A AC?!"

9c1thumb.jpg

get the caprice

mine looks like that, except burgandy and with way more dents like a dude has been driving it around blunted for the past 4 years

but on the real, its fast. I outran the cops downtown with like mad pedestrians and got away...

for 5 days