calling in sick

THANKYOU

"I have to appear at my family member's custody battle case as a character witness, not sure how long I'll be stuck there"

Thats what this thread needs...

"My aunt was at a friends house, and her friend was evicted but didn't tell her. So my aunt got arrested for tresspassing and didnt have her ID, so she went to jail. I have to bail her out, and pick her up from county. She has asthma or some shit. I'd rather not talk about it, I'm kinda pissed at her."

Or..."Personal reasons, I'd rather not lie, I just can't talk about it. I hope you understand."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^

(In response to skag's post)

my mate is like that and now that we're both getting older he's now getting cut because I go o0versaeas twice a year and have the occaisonal new shirt etc while he's still living like we did when were 25.

Sure you have less free time but you're better able to use it.

speaking of which long weekend this weekend!

i've called in sick 2 times in the past 4 years.

one time was cuz i threw my back out real bad, worked for a week solid all fucked up and then finally couldn't even get out of bed so i had to take the day off and see the doc.

other time i had to call in as i broke my hand pretty bad before i had to go in for my shift.

i try to not call in, gets too tempting then all the time. i'd rather just work and pay dues now. you can either work your ass off now, and relax later, or you can relax now and work your ass off when you are old.

id call in if it was raining all kindsa nasty or to cold out.

those are reasons not to even make it out the front door.

haha.

naw, im in sales, its been a ruff month, and like i said, im sort of battling with myself still over wondering whether or not if i did quit, could i find something better, or just something i actually love to do.

eatting me up inside.

Calling in sick is a vicous cycle thats hard to et out of...usually if i call in ocne my ass is gunan kcall un a few days a week

My job also NEVER belives mne when I'm sick, becayse ofg how often I go to wor durnk/hungobver

Ther ewa sone time I sprianed my ankle and could barwely wlak and I had to show up at the store at 6 am just tos ay "I'm legiitmaely hurt, not durnk, and I kew you wouldnt believe me" haha

Thankfgully I havewn't been to work in4 months...gott alvoe car accinets

Calling in sick is a vicous cycle thats hard to et out of...usually if i call in ocne my ass is gunan kcall un a few days a week

My job also NEVER belives mne when I'm sick, becayse ofg how often I go to wor durnk/hungobver

Ther ewa sone time I sprianed my ankle and could barwely wlak and I had to show up at the store at 6 am just tos ay "I'm legiitmaely hurt, not durnk, and I kew you wouldnt believe me" haha

Thankfgully I havewn't been to work in4 months...gott alvoe car accinets

drunk 12oz posting

:lol: