calling in sick

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I only call out with this job when I have the flu or I want to go somewhere important. Pretty much I can take off whenever unless it is a specific day where we are going to be very busy which only happens a couple times a month. I don't have to really plan too far ahead for a vacation either but I don't want to miss out on the money so I have been trying to make it in as much as I can.

Our steeze is basically re-organizing a whole building full of case files, marriage licenses, wills, etc. So each day only has about an hour of work that needs to be completed that day, the rest is more of a long-term thing that is on going over years.

started a new job this week. i'm walking to work this morning and about a half hour into my walk i realize that i forgot my work shirt. i don't have enough time to walk back to my place, grab the shirt, and make it to work on time, so i said fuck it and decided to walk home and stay there. i'm only training this week and i'm not on the schedule yet, so hopefully they won't notice.

about to call in sick. :)

just got me a new job.

need to go get me some business casual threads.....

uckingfay amelay. oh well. bitches and bentleys, HERE I COME!

also I gotta go to the bank n deal with some ish.

so phoning in sick is a must for me today!

------------

UpDAtE

------------

haha. called in said i rolled my ankle bad. :)

pwntS! HEADSHOT! that fuckin shit head didn't know what was coming.

I always feel like when i call in sick they never believe, even when I am actually sick.

me to.

they always look at you suspect at my job.

one time i told my manager i just didnt give a fuck and wanted to stay home when i came back to work the next day.

haha. he just looked at me and went and sat back down at his desk.