ITS THIS EVIL FUCKING BEARD I TELL YOU

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

That was a bad hair summer. ILB saw me then. That's a month of not shaving, too.

I think I'm going to keep my beard around that length for a while (that's where I got it at right now).

frate raper thats not a beard, thats just facial hair, looks almost exactly what im rocking right now. i dont think facial hair helps get pussy, my ol girl hated my facial hair because it wuold scratch against her back and titties all the time.

how do you guys solve beard itchiness. sometimes i want to rip my chin off because it itches so much, and then i just end up shaving. if i dont shave after a month or so i start to look like a straight migrant farm worker, aka a beaner.

how do you guys solve beard itchiness. sometimes i want to rip my chin off because it itches so much, and then i just end up shaving. if i dont shave after a month or so i start to look like a straight migrant farm worker, aka a beaner.

as fucking gay as it sounds, you got to wash and condition it. combing it out alot will help. once it gets a few inches long it stop itching more and more.

I refer to what Frate and I have as a hip hop beard, as alot of underground rappers are seen sporting it

1pau5v.jpg

:lol:

With wipes clean the billy goat beard, camoflague the spirit

I'm at six degrees of sexy sarcasm

Yeah never swam up inside summerjam classic

Under the bed backwards bastard

Scaverning the carnival grounds for an outlet

WHO THE FUCK IS AES ROCK?

:lol: