ITS THIS EVIL FUCKING BEARD I TELL YOU

Frate_Raper

I'm rocking a mini scruff beard, have been for a few months, since it got a little cold. Its a real lifestyle change, you ZZ TOP hesher beard motherfuckers gaw'head do your thing but this mini shit is for me. I can't even stop the pussy getting tossed at me right now. Girls that I used to look and think "no she likes clean shaven dudes with futures and porsches" now flock to my semi dirty face like a moth to a porch light. Rail workers talk to me in secret codes and don't kick me out of the yard while wondering. 21 year old grad students fear me in line up at the gas station and they're girlfriends cant stop starring.......................................

I love this thing, Its been great.....yet I fear it at the same time

c

I'm only human guys, and this beard holds great responsibilities, I can't keep turning down pussy and freights. This macho face accessory could destroy the old me, the wifed up me, the nice responsible me......at any minute I could crack under the beards pressure and start fucking wild hot hoes and high five’ing rail workers that tell me these top secret things about the spot, I might start to exploit the privileges this beards allowing me.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic