Parking Wars

earmuffs

why because they ticket people who park where they are not supposed to? or dont pay their outstanding tickets?

no, because they act stupid. their job is to write on a little piece of paper and

put it on someone's car, and then act as if they're job has a tremendous effect on

society.

granted, there are certain places where you shouldn't park, and people

who deserve to go through the hassle of the parking system,

but when they wait near parking meters to ticket you right at the time when you

shouldn't be parked there, that's a little excessive.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hate when people park in my stall..

Got to the point where we would park behind them and leave a note saying please come to apartment XXX and explain why you are in my spot..

thats the best shit ever

people have been parking on the lines in my complex, so i get so close to them they cant get in their cars, ive gotten a few notes, and left a few back, its great

my favorite was the two dudes trying to tell the chick she was wrong cuz the sign was upside down, "we cant read that" and she was jus tlike 'the next sign is 10 feet away, read that"

the people being ticketed are fucking idiots

If you had to deal with the Philadelphia Parking Authority, you'd be giving them shit too. Trust.

why because they ticket people who park where they are not supposed to? or dont pay their outstanding tickets?

No, because of their attitude and sneak tactics. They'll stalk meters and often write tickets for cars that still have a few minutes on the meter just to make sure they meet their quotas.

After your 2 hour time limit is up and you move your car to another spot, they write you a ticket anyways claiming you stayed in the same spot.

If you have more than 2 unpaid tickets (in a city that it's litterally impossible to not rack up tickets) they boot your shit.

Seriously. Spend a week in Philly. With your car. Then talk shit.

Every major city is like that with parking laws and enforcement, philly is not special. But there is away around it, don't get tickets... And if you do, you pay them.

But sometimes the laws are a little ridiculous.

Nah son. I've been to alot of cities and the only one that even compares to the parking problems of Philly is NYC.

Like I said, spend a week in Philly. With your car. Then talk shit.

thats the best shit ever

people have been parking on the lines in my complex, so i get so close to them they cant get in their cars, ive gotten a few notes, and left a few back, its great

I love when somebody parks all up on me in a parking lot like that. Espescially when I'm having a hard day. It just gives me an excuse to take out my frustrations on their paint job.

Yo, not for nothing but I hope all you people from Philly aint forgetting years ago when there were like 30 million abandoned cars on the streets and nowhere to park at all. Not to mention how fucked up Broad street is to maneuver down because of all the illegally parked cars up in the center of the fucking street. I hate tickets as much as the next guy but read a fucking sign.

Also, how all these people on this show gonna live in North Philly in a house with no heat and have $50,000 cars? God I hate ghetto rich.

I love when somebody parks all up on me in a parking lot like that. Espescially when I'm having a hard day. It just gives me an excuse to take out my frustrations on their paint job.

dude, you gave me nega props, what a dyke

and yeah, i would return the favor, because if morons cant park in spots, im going to park and fuck their ability to get in their car

i would like to spend this minute to say YOU"RE A FUCKIN IDIOT< YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKIN ABOUT

dude, you gave me nega props, what a dyke

and yeah, i would return the favor, because if morons cant park in spots, im going to park and fuck their ability to get in their car

i would like to spend this minute to say YOU"RE A FUCKIN IDIOT< YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKIN ABOUT

Actually YOU'RE THE IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

I'm an excelent parker. I'm talking about when idiots park all up on my shit.

As in they're the ones who can't see the lines in the parking lot.

They're the ones who get their doors dented in.

Actually YOU'RE THE IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

I'm an excelent parker. I'm talking about when idiots park all up on my shit.

As in they're the ones who can't see the lines in the parking lot.

They're the ones who get their doors dented in.

Dude, you must not bomb

No, because of their attitude and sneak tactics. They'll stalk meters and often write tickets for cars that still have a few minutes on the meter just to make sure they meet their quotas.

After your 2 hour time limit is up and you move your car to another spot, they write you a ticket anyways claiming you stayed in the same spot.

If you have more than 2 unpaid tickets (in a city that it's litterally impossible to not rack up tickets) they boot your shit.

Seriously. Spend a week in Philly. With your car. Then talk shit.

we agreed