Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
electsot

Solar seek - Mac os x

Guest shai_hulud

Good lead, but....we are doing our best NOT to promote p2p or upload sites with copyrighted material around here.

Since you're new, and I know that NO ONE on 12 oz. would ever dream of downloading copyrighted major label music/movies or commercial computer programs without paying for them, then I'll simply thank you for the lead.

We can use this resource to promote our favorite DIY bands and find music from other DIY bands, and get indie videos by small filmmakers and lots of open source and free software. We are great supporters and contributers to works in the public domain, since they are shared for the good of all mankind and in the interest of culture.

Good lead, but....we are doing our best NOT to promote p2p or upload sites with copyrighted material around here.

Since you're new, and I know that NO ONE on 12 oz. would ever dream of downloading copyrighted major label music/movies or commercial computer programs without paying for them, then I'll simply thank you for the lead.

We can use this resource to promote our favorite DIY bands and find music from other DIY bands, and get indie videos by small filmmakers and lots of open source and free software. We are great supporters and contributers to works in the public domain, since they are shared for the good of all mankind and in the interest of culture.

perfect answer. thanks...

we also dont promote the usage of PCP as a mean of fighting back against the police/establishment while you're in a doped out viking state.

But I do.

PS: Fuck sharks, we stand behind that a hunnit

Also we don't condone stalking women's myspace pages in various threads.

Oh wait.

We do?

Nevermind.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now