Solar seek - Mac os x

electsot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

Good lead, but....we are doing our best NOT to promote p2p or upload sites with copyrighted material around here.

Since you're new, and I know that NO ONE on 12 oz. would ever dream of downloading copyrighted major label music/movies or commercial computer programs without paying for them, then I'll simply thank you for the lead.

We can use this resource to promote our favorite DIY bands and find music from other DIY bands, and get indie videos by small filmmakers and lots of open source and free software. We are great supporters and contributers to works in the public domain, since they are shared for the good of all mankind and in the interest of culture.

Good lead, but....we are doing our best NOT to promote p2p or upload sites with copyrighted material around here.

Since you're new, and I know that NO ONE on 12 oz. would ever dream of downloading copyrighted major label music/movies or commercial computer programs without paying for them, then I'll simply thank you for the lead.

We can use this resource to promote our favorite DIY bands and find music from other DIY bands, and get indie videos by small filmmakers and lots of open source and free software. We are great supporters and contributers to works in the public domain, since they are shared for the good of all mankind and in the interest of culture.

perfect answer. thanks...