I almost just died in my sleep!!

ANALPUDDING

yeah. at the house im residing in. we use a wooden furnace to heat the place. so i guess while everyone was asleep, the chimney shut somehow in the middle of the night from like the wind or something.. i dont even know. but this gnarly ass alarm went off and woke me up like i was in the army or something. as soon as i heard it i was on my feet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i looked around me all i could see was smoke. so i immediately opened all the windows.. which alllowed the coldest breeze ever to enter the house son. shit it was cold and smoky. if i didnt wake up i probably woulda dided from carbon monoxide poisoning.

AND i have an english exam today.

so im tired as fuck.

i wasnt thinkin of taking flicks when its 4:30 in the morning and im still asleep and can barely breathe. shit was crazy.

turns out the creosote clogged the bitch up.

no flicks it didn't happen... thats the rule... you know it... everyone else on here knows it.... so next time you want to start a thread about how you almost died cause spectr closed your chimney when you were sleeping... you better have flicks.....

I rolled over on my pillow, and in my dream, some one was suffocating, and then I realized it was me. I woke up all quick and I had went so long without breathing I was literally blue and shit was all wavy.

And the head ache I had after that was somethin else.

why do you have a carbon monoxide detector

but not a regular heating system?

get with this century or stay in last one asshole.

i do have a regular heating system.. its just that natural gas prices increased ALOT this past year, so i figured id save some guap by burning firewood

case closed BETCH.