Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANALPUDDING

I almost just died in my sleep!!

yeah. at the house im residing in. we use a wooden furnace to heat the place. so i guess while everyone was asleep, the chimney shut somehow in the middle of the night from like the wind or something.. i dont even know. but this gnarly ass alarm went off and woke me up like i was in the army or something. as soon as i heard it i was on my feet

when i looked around me all i could see was smoke. so i immediately opened all the windows.. which alllowed the coldest breeze ever to enter the house son. shit it was cold and smoky. if i didnt wake up i probably woulda dided from carbon monoxide poisoning.

AND i have an english exam today.

so im tired as fuck.

Wooden furnace...Must be nice. No gas bill. I'd cheat death for that.

Not to mention pull mad bitches with your lumberjack status. All them fly honeys cooking you french toast in their stripper heels and fur bikini's combing your lumberjack beard...

22-may-lumberjack-jimmy.jpg

Somehow??? Nah man you better start playing Clue and figure out who wants you dead.

i wasnt thinkin of taking flicks when its 4:30 in the morning and im still asleep and can barely breathe. shit was crazy.

turns out the creosote clogged the bitch up.

Another way of looking at this is you failed at dying..

Just saying.

i was watching this pron.. big latin booty 2 i think and the chick was getting banged up the ass and then the nigga came and that shit leaked out.. and i thought to my self" they just made some analpudding." then i made this account cuz i got tired of my old one.

Get the fuck out. I'm one of the least asshole posters here.

Guest spectr
i wasnt thinkin of taking flicks when its 4:30 in the morning and im still asleep and can barely breathe. shit was crazy.

turns out the creosote clogged the bitch up.

no flicks it didn't happen... thats the rule... you know it... everyone else on here knows it.... so next time you want to start a thread about how you almost died cause spectr closed your chimney when you were sleeping... you better have flicks.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now