IBCS Crew thread...

E_B_A

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh...

meh_frieghts.jpg

The colors blend much more smoothly in real life. My camera can be so unkind...

black_purple_pink3d.jpg

Collabo for characters with my main man MOTHRA.DB:

mothra_satire_char_duo.jpg

2_freights.jpg

postits.jpg

sea_monsters.jpg

grim_reaper.jpg

chumscrubber.jpg

Been working on handstyles and making new letters... anyway... peace to everyone who matters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like a douche being a member of this crew and not posting anything worth a fuck... Satire you should post that Hell Raiser joint in here as well as all the other stuff you posted in the New Sketch thread. Same goes for you Alts.

I'll try to get back into sketching and see if I can add anything on the level that you guys are at, I seriously doubt it though. I've sketched maybe 4 or 5 sketches in the last 3 or 4 years.

I was thinking this was a SEVS thread... I was asked to be in this crew a few years ago and never contributed anything ... that's because I'm a lazy fuck and only write shit instead of doing a sketch worthy of being posted in here. I'm supposed to be painting a legal with Sadik ,Mothra, and Satire soon. And I should've already done the sketch for that...I'll get it to you by the weekend SAT.

• 2 weeks later...

That last one, if you could somehow figure out how to make every letter have the exact same shape as the first S... would be crazy.

I don't know if that makes sense or is possible though, just sayin

Actually im going to try that out..hope you dont mind

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure Satire and Q will get plenty of pics they're both pretty good with a camera in hand.

'scuse me if my memory is flawed, but who dis? =]

Feeling all the paint, Alts and Ales!!!!!!!!!! Dope sketches too.. That black ales canvas is da bomb!!

Havn't been able to paint much but here's summin'...

Billede0240.jpg

Dåser = cans in danish

pronounciation = close to 'doser'

danish lessons special prize for you 500$ a course - transport to and from denmark not included

Billede0249.jpg

Billede0248.jpg

Billede0244.jpg

Billede0243.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived