Rick Ross or Project Pat?

potholder

Rick Ross or Project Pat  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the box----------------->[gay ass gold chains and ho's, grillz and 64's]<----------------the box

OUTSIDE THE BOX:

mutli syllable rhyming.

wordplay

actual subjects.

actual flow.

real ryhmes(not just rhyming at the end of the bar)

REAL SHIT!

It's obvious you've never listened to Bun B.

Shut up already, you sound really fuckin' stupid. And I know in your mind you're like "I'm totally clownin' this dude right now, people will co-sign me" but seriously dude...Shut up.

• Like 1

Yeah, you don't remember when this idiot posted his number? :lol:

I've shit on you more than once. :lol:

Not only do I make you look like a complete idiot on this messageboard, I verbally shit on you by mocking your own voice over the phone.

you stay losing....go try and type something smart dumbass.

I was speaking like your dumbass, you sound like a girl on the phone and when I'm drunk I'm a huge asshole so I tend to mock dumbfucks. :lol:

NIGGA I WAS MOCKING YOU!!!

You was trying to talk all tough but in a faggot ass voice and I was rolling over laughing in your face and repeating everything you said mocking you you silly bitch!

How you gonna lie and say you aint gay when you even posted your own myspace and this is what you look like??? :lol:

mfwsuglyassfaceahahahah.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=229009542

l06558a9a4372c4343d7cf3to2.jpg

I loved that pic so much I had a buddy of mine put it on a Donkey...That's so everyone knows that I'm a serious dude. :lol:

^That's my myspace...You posted the other one, then fronted like someone else called me after I laughed at you....You even searched for me on google cause your life is that lame.

I have no shame homie, you should though with all the dumb shit you talk on this forum.

bun b is gay. bottom line.

pleeeeeeeeease. I read this Bun B interview and dude came off real intelligent, he even admitted him and Pimp jam Radiohead and Portishead.

and project pat all the way, I cant believe we got some hates in here. Juice and Paul KILL THOSE FUCKING BEATS. sure it's dumb down south gold grill rapping, but Im not taking the lyrics too seriously.

I've shit on you more than once. :lol:

Not only do I make you look like a complete idiot on this messageboard, I verbally shit on you by mocking your own voice over the phone.

you stay losing....go try and type something smart dumbass.

Pussy you have NEVER shit on me!!!

Everyone here knows you're a fucking clown B.

You're a fucking JOKE!!!

Everybody was calling for you to get banned just a month ago.

Who the fuck you think you're fooling???

LMAO!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=229009542

l06558a9a4372c4343d7cf3to2.jpg

^That's my myspace...You posted the other one, then fronted like someone else called me after I laughed at you....

Nigga now you even clownin yourself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And get your facts straight faggot.

You HUNG UP ON ME cause I was clowning you so hard!!!

YOU HUNG UP!!!

YOU LOST!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: