Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

Official Grown ass Man Thread

I had to start this on request of a couple others, and i know Drunkp started the Grandpa one but lets just use this one for now.

After viewing the results on the age poll, some of us grown folk feel the need to be able to talk about the AARP and other aging questions in our own thread.

Ill let the elders set the age limit, but you know who you are.

4bs6gwn.jpg

2wq7pua.jpg

4 LIFE

hahaha.....i think i'll post more in this thread in about 3 years when i have my 1/3 life crisis.

I'm reletively young, but stuck in the body of an old man. Balding since i was 15, had a mean ass beard in 6th grade, i'll probably be grey in a couple of years, headaches every single day, and the list goes on.

ok, poesia, I'm here, checking in for duty. Old graffiti guy with backache, super duty tuff styles and lots of kids, CHECK!

Anyone with body hair where they don't want it, pays all their own bills, and responsibilities beyond themselves.

i've been shaving all my body hair since i was 15 so i don't think thats a good standard

/no homo x a lot...

I got cake stacks and pay for all my own shit and got the ill type whip game so I'm a man in a sense but I'm still not a whole lot mature with sticking to goals and bettering my life. I have a lot to teach myself still and a lot of things I have to get past.

I Just put in a couple of hours at work, and i didnt even have to be there. Thats some grown ass man shit.

I see yall grown folk.

Check

32 going on 15. Got all my ducks in a row but I find it hard to take life too seriously sometimes, the only problem is that alot of stuff is passing by but admittedly the stress levels are relatively low. Such is life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now