I've fallen and can't get up

DrUnKpUnCh

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

cool, another grandpa. we should start a grandpa clique in channel zero. all mbrs must be 25+

so here it is.

The Grandpa Clique is now if full effect.

i think i might be the oldest non-moderator on here????

so i accept the presidency.

tell your stories about gettin along in your days, losing control of your waste disposal systems, ordering your new hoveround scooter, applying for "aarp" insurance, and making that all important decision between food, med's and heat.

Old goats and old biddies, represent....crackraiderrazor.ytmnd.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm almost 30 and a grumpy old man, I hate the youngsters in my city and moan about my aching joints and bad back

Does it also count that I look at new 'Rap' music and feel that its wasn't like that in my day, they had something to say back then. damn bling bling shite

I do the same thing with rap music...

oh yea my ankles are totally screwed from skating I just have to roll my ankle and it swells up like a balloon. lucky I don't skate anymore my body takes to long to heal!!

Oh and i'm getting more anti social and not liking going to pubs n clubs cos the music is rubbish and drinks are over priced, I feel like i'm pushing 50!

Guest shai_hulud

I think Kabar has taken the lead in this race. I think he's about 58 now. Shit, he's as old as my dad...that's cool.

I'm 34, but I don't feel like a grandpa yet.

I'm old enough to remember paper labels and having to steal caps off of cans of oven cleaner. And when Pilots were two bucks, but they had a bin of them at OSH so you could steal as many as you wanted.

For the SF heads, I remember pieces on the sides of the old Boeing trains and the Coors yard.

Guest shai_hulud

Poesia, remember when the hill got burned up at Coors in 1996-1997?

I was there that night. I didn't do it, but one of my friends did. If I remember correctly, he was high, and said he had always wanted to paint in his underwear but it was too cold...so he thought it would be a good idea to build a fire. We had to tear ass out of there when the fire got out of control, and all the crackheads were yelling at us...good times. I think my friend was so freaked out that he just scooped up his clothes and ran out of there in his boxers and shoes.

I took my dad there once to take some photos, but he got shook. He said it looked like a good place to get killed, and I said, "Hmmm...never thought of it that way."

It got overrun by toys, though. I never painted there...well, I helped roll out a few sections. I should ask some of my friends if they still have photos from Coors.

The only thing that stands out in my mind from Coors is the ten foot tall robot someone from BA painted...I think it was ATOM.

I think that it's funny people still try to get fame at Psycho City. It's like, "What are you doing?"

I do the same thing with rap music...

I was at my grandparent's house one day and my grandpa hit the mute button when the commercial break came on. My sister started laughing because I do that too. I said, "I can't watch them, they insult my intelligence." My grandma said, "He says the same thing."