_________ Ain't Gettin' Enough Love!

KM4RT

a simple idea for a thread. post things you think deserve more love. with a reason too.

is it a great band they only play in your city?

is it your bike that you dont ride often enough?

is it bees? lil wayne? the lakers? whatever

mine at the moment...........

- Hermitude. an amazing hiphop/breaks/downtempo kinda band. virtually unknown.

- Books in general. i haven't read anything in ages.

Don't hate in '08.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that link that sape posted for hermitude isn't getting much love from me, but it ain't giving much love either. it wouldn't play the tracks. i found the myspace profile though:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29838113

good stuff.

i think "the alaskan fishermen" don't get enough love. my buddy produces for these guys, and he does good work.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25129161

i also think "Panacea" isn't getting enough love, even with the move to rawkus records.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11317891

veterans aint getting alot of love. they fight a war and when they get home dudes can't find jobs sometimes. i have a few good friends that have been out of the usmc, army, etc. and alot of them have a hard time getting used to civilian life. a few have become full blown alcoholics, fucked up marriages, and just arn't the same. but i still respect them.

fishes don't get much love, everyone here seems to be all about cats and dogs. i have a cat and dog,and i love them dearly. but fish dont bark, scratch, pooh, hump, meow, and fuck up your house when your gone.

cheap whiskey and rum, everyone wants to boast about that $60 bottle of whiskey they got fucked up on the night before, but after a few drinks i cant tell the difference between a $10 and $60 bottle. either way im still getting just as fucked up as you, and when and if i do puke im not feeling salty that i just regurgitated top shelf liqour.

thats just my 2 cents

PriceRiteLogo.gif

PRICE RITE

I Remember when you had to put quarters in the carriages so you didnt leave them i the parking lot.

I would go down there with my crew and make like 5 bucks in quarter just by following people and asking them if I could bring the cart back for them.

Straight Hustle.