Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KM4RT

_________ Ain't Gettin' Enough Love!

a simple idea for a thread. post things you think deserve more love. with a reason too.

is it a great band they only play in your city?

is it your bike that you dont ride often enough?

is it bees? lil wayne? the lakers? whatever

mine at the moment...........

- Hermitude. an amazing hiphop/breaks/downtempo kinda band. virtually unknown.

- Books in general. i haven't read anything in ages.

Don't hate in '08.

jack in the box doesnt get enough love - their sirloin burgers are teh bestest

portland trailblazers need more love - rip city rap city, bitches

we had a jack in the box over by me back in the day. it was pretty ill. now it's that kfc i was talking about last week in my "thank you = your welcome?" thread

that link that sape posted for hermitude isn't getting much love from me, but it ain't giving much love either. it wouldn't play the tracks. i found the myspace profile though:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29838113

good stuff.

i think "the alaskan fishermen" don't get enough love. my buddy produces for these guys, and he does good work.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25129161

i also think "Panacea" isn't getting enough love, even with the move to rawkus records.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11317891

MLK Ain't gettin' enough love

Too many heads're slaving on his day

wait..

lemme rephrase that

i aint gettin enough love.

nobody can kick it no more...

people are either working..

too sick..

out of town..

catching up on sleep..

or nowhere to be found.

i had a full breakfast the other day. eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and pancakes. all made by yours truly with help from the lady.

shit was off the HOOK son. i forgot what it was like to eat in the morning.

veterans aint getting alot of love. they fight a war and when they get home dudes can't find jobs sometimes. i have a few good friends that have been out of the usmc, army, etc. and alot of them have a hard time getting used to civilian life. a few have become full blown alcoholics, fucked up marriages, and just arn't the same. but i still respect them.

fishes don't get much love, everyone here seems to be all about cats and dogs. i have a cat and dog,and i love them dearly. but fish dont bark, scratch, pooh, hump, meow, and fuck up your house when your gone.

cheap whiskey and rum, everyone wants to boast about that $60 bottle of whiskey they got fucked up on the night before, but after a few drinks i cant tell the difference between a $10 and $60 bottle. either way im still getting just as fucked up as you, and when and if i do puke im not feeling salty that i just regurgitated top shelf liqour.

thats just my 2 cents

shit, ill tell you who's not feeling the love. the common man and his plight.

its why i can't fuck with some of these rappers. the fuck i look like spending 18bucks to hear you tell me how broke i am in relation to you.

PriceRiteLogo.gif

PRICE RITE

I Remember when you had to put quarters in the carriages so you didnt leave them i the parking lot.

I would go down there with my crew and make like 5 bucks in quarter just by following people and asking them if I could bring the cart back for them.

Straight Hustle.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now