Virgins and Vegans

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was pretty interesting as well Poesia. the first post was just funny because of how accurate it was. hopefully theres not too many middle-aged virgins on here who can relate to the rest of it. its kinda weird to imagine theres enough guys out there debating those issues for someone to write that up. what the hell were they doing in highschool/college when the girls were just giving it away?

Common misconeption, im in high school now, and maybe its just the girls here but these broads aint giving shit away.. =(

nah never met a girl who lets herself get a load oon the facae only on her tits or ass

first blowjob i ever got i shot girl straight in the eye and all over her hair.

she was furious. it wasn't intentional, and i didn't realize til later how awesome it was.

also we were listening to MANOWAR while it happened.

I think that every girl should get a blowjob 101 course somewhere along the line. Not that I'm the best ever on the return, but I had an older woman teach me about going down on women.

Don't be fooled. Every girl knows how to suck a mean dick by the time they're 15.

They just get bored of it somewhere around 18 and start pretending like they suck at it to hurry the process of getting your dick out of their mouth and into their vagina.

Seriously.

Think about when you where younger and how good EVERY teenage chick sucked cock.

Now flash forward to when your older and how bad most adult bitches suck at sucking cock.

It's cause they're being lazy about it and just want you to hurry up and fuck them already.

True story.

Think about it.

T;6018061'] Condoms

First let me say that you should always wear these things despite what I say below. You know what can happen if you don't. You may have heard guys complain about condoms, saying they kill the mood or whatever. It's true, they are kind of annoying.

• They kill spontaneity. You can't smoothly progress from foreplay to sex. You have to stop the action to go grab a condom, open it, and then put it on.
  • They smell bad.
  • They kill sensation, sometimes to the point where you can barely feel your own dick inside the girl. On the plus side, they can allow you to last longer.
  • Sometimes when you're inside the girl they'll bunch up in weird ways and feel strange.
  • They interrupt the flow of things after sex is over. You have to pull out, take the condom off, and get rid of it.

Messiness

^Forgot to mention that 99% of them are made in Japan hense their being made for tiny Jap dicks.

Thus cutting off your circulation and fucking up the whole program.

Craigslist got some things for the right price, No joke alot of people i know use that site for some tang. I got boys that actually prefer it over actually putting time in with real chicks. And they could get hoes if need be. Low maintenance pussy.

I was helping a friend of mine rent his house out, and some cops called and wanted to use the house for a sting operation for craigslist whores.

Just be safe