critique your shit

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the why not is so fucking sick top hat and all... the redish pink ones you should lay out more succinct though but they look nice too

Yeah i fucked up the layout on the wall-paper type ones. Oh well. That's the nature of the beast right?

Hahaha perhaops a bow tie can be arranged...

T;6017456']Here is a quick Thread i wanted to Make for anyone in Untitled wanted to put your up for critique or just to post. Mixed media, Oils Acrylics, Watercolors, portraits, realism, cartoons what not. You get the picture. Didnt want to say canvas thread or artwork thread in order to keep the garbage to a minimum. Studies are fine just make sure you accept the criticism well and gauge your self on level of work being represented.

Here are some of my friends works to start it off. Dont worry they donot have to be this level to post this is just the first post.

S7300324-1.jpg

S7300325.jpg

S7300329-1.jpg

S7300330-1.jpg

S7300331.jpg

You got a link to see more of this guys work?

Is any of this stuff for sale?

• 2 weeks later...

i wasn't really sure where to ask this, so i'm going to do it here.

i'm getting back into painting and i'm having trouble getting all my colors where i want them to be, are there any tips to color theory and just getting everything to match up the way i have it planned out in my head other than just fucking around with it until i get it to work?

i'm sure there have to be some tips ya'll have picked up along your way that you could pass on.

"Ebensee Survivor"

96 in. x 32 in.

Spraypaint and stencils on canvas.

5 sections of 4 layer stencils.

Original Image:

An emaciated survivor poses on a road in the Ebensee concentration camp two days after his liberation.

This survivor, who spoke English, served as a guide and translator for US Army Signal Corps photographer Arnold Samuelson during his two days at the concentration camp.

ebenseesurvivor1croppedcz0.jpg

Peace.

i wasn't really sure where to ask this, so i'm going to do it here.

i'm getting back into painting and i'm having trouble getting all my colors where i want them to be, are there any tips to color theory and just getting everything to match up the way i have it planned out in my head other than just fucking around with it until i get it to work?

i'm sure there have to be some tips ya'll have picked up along your way that you could pass on.

Real-Color-Wheel-Plain5in72dpi.png

• 1 year later...