THE WRITERS FORUM OVER THE YEARS...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't deny that it was one of the funniest threads to have ever come through here. few threads had me laughing to tears like that one did.

honestly, i dont remember much of it, other than being amazed that kaws was wasting his time arguing with me in the first place.

i still think that dudes work is fucking terrible and would be more than happy to shit all over it if you wanna make a new thread.

i hung out with sudz at under pressure in 01 or 02. he had his parents bring him to it. he drew some cows in my book. it was pretty rad. that kid was awesome. definitely one of the most memorable ch0 people ever. top 10.

YES.

what was that other picture of a phone convo between george bush and osama's face on a raccoon or somethng? i remember osama saying "i dont drank all your oil, fool."

that shit was amazing.

and to think, that was before all those sloppy neckface/lo-fi quality hipster-esque type drawings became popular.

guess it worked out. kris markovich and mr mang

9d45ae1990724bdb26c12712fb320317.jpg

http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=132&Itemid=92

ballpoint_kraken.jpg