MrChupacabra's Utah Vacation Version: 2008

MrChupacabra

What you did for your bro is beautiful.

Only time we went to play in the snow was in the Appalachain's, my girl twisted her ankle first day and when I was on the "Sorry you hurt yourself but I paid cash money for this shit and Im gonna enjoy myself" joint, I ate shit and bummed my knee out. Getting drunk in the hot tub wasnt bad though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice thread. That looks like a blast. I'm glad you bumped it, because I was too busy with work this week to get on 12 ounce at all.

I haven't been snowboarding in about a decade, but I used to love that shit. And nothing beats an empty mountain full of fresh powder, especially when you throw in good company. Also, that seems like a great tribute to your brother. Nice work.

Also, what's this I hear about a camping thread?

Awesome pics looks like a great time. I remember I went on a ski trip in middle school, all the black kids were just like "Man! I DONT NEED NO LESSIN'S I BEEN SLEDDIN BEFO'!" I have never seen some many kids fly into the woods and end up in bushes... it was freakin hilarious...

Also an awesome way to remember your brother man. I bet he is happy knowing you guys got together went out. Im sorry for your loss...

Man, I'm not a fan of the snow or cold weather, but there's no denying that it is beautiful.

Chup, my condolences for your brother and I'm certain anyone would be proud to have been honored in that fashion. Good job on the photo thread, and I'm determined that photo threads are the hype of 2008..