Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

If your freshly new or an unfamiliar screen name you are bound to be fucked with on here Just like the rest of the non graff king status noobs.

It's all in the name of humor and keeping things fun around here, you could dissect and talk shit on any post in here.

It just happens more to the noobs, don't let it stop you from joining the e party though.

Don't mean you are hated or whatever just part of the game. Just don't fuck up any of the graff or image threads and know the basic rules would be my only advice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i lurked for a long long time. i found 12oz in 2000-01 lurked for a few years, registered a name, never posted, lurked again then started posting regularly when i realized the internet needed aids.

i registered in like 2000, posted for a year or two, then just kinda fell off and lurked. changed accounts a couple times. anonymity has its advantages and disadvantages.

I lurked for over a year before I registered a name.

The great majority of my posts are in the MsPaint-Myspace thread.

But my mouse stopped working...and the touchpad makes for even worse drawings.

So I lurk again. It is odd to feel as if I know so much about people I've never met or spoken to.

i enjoy pottery, underwater basket weaving, long walks on the beach at sunset, hablando español, reading soap opera reviews in line at the grocery store and watching and giving literary criticisms of the home shopping network in my underwear.

i also have a crush on not makros. but not really

underwater basket weaving? ive only heard one person say that in my life, next to you. is it from a movie or something? or just a "known" saying? I could have sworn it was made up by my high school guidance counselor.

underwater basket weaving? ive only heard one person say that in my life, next to you. is it from a movie or something? or just a "known" saying? I could have sworn it was made up by my high school guidance counselor.

basket weaving

Guest shai_hulud

Sorry, booty.

Here's another funny image-

[ATTACH]78580.vB[/ATTACH]

684px-National_extreme_underwater_basket_weaving_league_logo.jpg.e69d350b8a7e6ab7315edc518799e69f.jpg

I lurked for a solid two years before I registered. Then I registered, came on here daily, and posted about once or twice a week for a year, until I sort of figured out how things work around here. Once I got going, I started to post a lot, but I've slowed back down in the past six to twelve months.

this pretty much sums up what i was gonna type, and quoting is less work that typing.... so... yeah...

T;6015518']We have had a confession of a 12 oz lurker in the dawood thread. Ive always wondered about the % of 12 oz lurkers that are as up to date as the regulars on the shenanigans of channel zero they just stay silent.

This is your thread to come out and introduce yourself. Dont be scurrred.

This is EXACTLY how i am on this site...i've been doing in for 4 years (changing usernames ever so often..until the ivites system came in)...but i dont know why but that dude is me 100%....

i'm guilty when it comes to always typing a response in this quick reply box, then re-reading, then backspacing.

and refreshing the channel zero page nine million times until the threads i like to read have new posts, then just reading them, not replying to them.

/no....

nevermind.

i do this exact same thing

i suppose i would qualify here as a "lurker"

and i also just realized that there are 13 other people here with essentially the same name as i have. How embarrassing

ive been doing this since something like 00-01. ive made a few posts here and there but mostly i come here for the flicks. i dont feel the need to contribute to the drama in some of the brick slayer threads.

I've been here since 00 under different names. I went through a big period of posting under one name, almost obsessively posting, now I can't be fucked. I'm on ch.0 everyday and know all the jokes and all the drama. I usually don't contribute cause I have nothing to say. Fuck it, I'll try and get more involved.

Been here since 00-01. I registered with my little freshmen year graffiti taggerz alias. I was an addict for the flicks, then I jumped into Channel Zero in 04 out of curosity.

Everyone got me on the years shit. I lurked for about a year then registered...for awhile i never messed with ch.0, no reason really just stuck to brick slayers and metal heads lurking the fuck outta them i decided to check ch.0 out and have been on it everyday since. I don't think i lurk that much but i guess when you look at the amount of time i spend on this damn site i could definitely contribute more. But now imma go watch them Packers beat the Giants.