12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

Fuck lurking. You guys are all a bunch of salami-hiding-submarine-chasing-choad-smokers that deserve all the abuse I can heap upon you.

Just kidding.

I think I lurked in 2002, then registered in 2003, 2005, and 2007.

Now that the forum is open again, two things will happen-

-I'll get yelled at for it because no one got to sell their invites

-Till everyone realizes the potential for mischief this can provide

And to all the lurkers and new people- Some of these guys can be brutal, but it's all in the name of bad taste and lowbrow humor.

Like this-

[ATTACH]78573.vB[/ATTACH]

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I just said, but isn't it funny? I think it's funny.

Icwutudidthar.jpg.dee2d117494b16527ebe4c6139bae38a.jpg

My name is Kill Or Die and Im from Oakland..I've been lurkin since the early 00" but it wasnt til 2004 I decided to join. I created a new account when 12oz went down and I could login into my screen name....But thanx to raven Im back on my old account....I always have sum to say but after reading through hella pages on a thread or seein hella ass (Myspace thread, booty contest, Thick girls thread) I forget what Im bout to type..real talk..

strange...i was recently wondering about my doing this.

guilty as charged.

ive been visiting quite regularly since about 2002.

longest period where i diddnt was 4 months of rehab, and boy did things change (yet at the same not really)

ive had like 2 other screennames but for whatever reason i couldnt/cant access them

i guess i just dont feel i have something to contribute oftentimes.

but yes, 12oz is my e-home...ive even thought of getting the little chicken logo tattooed sometime in the future(struggle inc. i believe?).

greetings.

i enjoy pottery, underwater basket weaving, long walks on the beach at sunset, hablando español, reading soap opera reviews in line at the grocery store and watching and giving literary criticisms of the home shopping network in my underwear.

i also have a crush on not makros. but not really

If your freshly new or an unfamiliar screen name you are bound to be fucked with on here Just like the rest of the non graff king status noobs.

It's all in the name of humor and keeping things fun around here, you could dissect and talk shit on any post in here.

It just happens more to the noobs, don't let it stop you from joining the e party though.

Don't mean you are hated or whatever just part of the game. Just don't fuck up any of the graff or image threads and know the basic rules would be my only advice.

I lurked for over a year before I registered a name.

The great majority of my posts are in the MsPaint-Myspace thread.

But my mouse stopped working...and the touchpad makes for even worse drawings.

So I lurk again. It is odd to feel as if I know so much about people I've never met or spoken to.

i enjoy pottery, underwater basket weaving, long walks on the beach at sunset, hablando español, reading soap opera reviews in line at the grocery store and watching and giving literary criticisms of the home shopping network in my underwear.

i also have a crush on not makros. but not really

underwater basket weaving? ive only heard one person say that in my life, next to you. is it from a movie or something? or just a "known" saying? I could have sworn it was made up by my high school guidance counselor.