12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was lurking waaay back in the day, spend most of my time in the Untitled Thread and Channel Zero.

Mostly Myspace and any MS Paint related thread. At some point in time, 12oz would not allow you to lurk unless you became a member.

So I came aboard and registered to continue looking at the threads.

At first, i never read the comments, just looked at the pictures. Also, i NEVER wanted to post and contribute. As soon as i started to see threads were it involved contribution with photoshop and such, i couldnt help but to post and share the world my talents.

I went through a rough time at first because i didnt know what i was doing, posting away with no worries. I stayed strong and was able to move on, make friends, and have some history that will always be on Channel Zero.

I saw the few first pages and noticed lurkers that came up, and later decided to stay and post. That is really interesting considering that it only took this thread to make it happen.

Epic.

i lurked pretty hard back in the day.ive had an account here for like 2 years but i never once posted.i would mostly just look at the freight and brick slayers pics.then i got this account and started coming over here because trolling bs got boring for me.now im post whoring like a motherfucker.less than a year and im already on my way to 2k hahaha.

Ive lurked (used to) on one other no wait 2 other names before this one. I created this name and then left then came backa year or two ago and started posting everyday....only lurk the graffiti areas now and post in the non graff parts. I dont like bs that goes on in other sections besides CH0, Untitled, and Duty free.

the yard drama is what has and will always make me come back to this site

i only lurk in other places aside from ch0 and the stint of 02 to 03

gary coleman mop

wheat paste flame wars

stencil faggotry

the never ending war between sticker and marker heads

symbols going ban-angel of death

the half page of stickies

how to make krink

• Like 1

Lurking since 2003-4ish.

The few posts I have made have been done so very selfishly. Either to rant about something that has been pissing me off, or to get advice or help with something.

I regret nothing.

I first came to 12oz to stay up to date with new pieces on my line, but about a year in I started going through the Myspace thread in CH0 for a few laughs. These days I'm hardly ever in Brickslayers....

Keep up the good work CH0 regulars.

I never was much of a lurker. Most of my early posts were in the East Bay thread. Then my laptop croaked and I missed all of 2004 and half of 2005...by the time I got a new computer the East Bay thread was a mess, so I jumped over to Channel Zero and posted here practically every day till December of 2006. I took most of 2007 off, came back that October and have been around ever since.

It seems like I've been posting less recently...I guess I just haven't had much to say. Maybe it's time for another break.

ive been on 12oz since 01 or 02 and have less than 2000 posts with this name and my old name i lost.

i guess i lurk a bit.

mostly i just think 96-97% of the shit on here is completely stupid and i have nothin to say.

i tend to get sidetracked on my way to look at tattoos or train shit lately though.

like right now.

i dont even look at graffiti on here anymore really.

yep.

it would be awesome if this forum just imploded and disappeared forever...

12oz Prophet Forum Gone!!! : Suicide rates skyrocket!

man id love to see that headline.

carry on...