12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud
out of curiosity... anyone lurk on any other forums?

Yes, sir. I like to read thescambaiter.com and Genmay. Both are good for some laughs.

I had to register at TSB to see the good stuff. Genmay seems to have some overloading issues, but since it's all open I never bothered to register.

There's a forum I help out with, but I can't discuss that here.

This is the main forum I visit, though.

the lurkers should start saying shit.

i mean, if you get banned for being retarded just continue lurking... but usually the quiet ones have the most interesting shit to say.

thats why i talk a lot, because all i spew is diarrhea

*note: this is the first time in my life i have spelled diarrhea correctly without the use of spellcheck directly afterwards.

diarrhea is seriously the most fucked up word ever.

damn i always thought it had an E in it as well (before the double r)

yeah, on the thing about signing up, the only reason i even came to the website was because my friend told me to look at some of his graff that made it into the east bay shits thread.

for a while i just lurked in there endlessly, just looking at the filcks... the i finally signed up and didn't say much, just kept looking around in brickslayers, and then that whole cake drama completely blew up and was annoying as hell, so i looked around the forum for other things to do and found channel zero.

i looked around some threads like the "answer a question with another question" thread and some others and kept looking around and eventually rooted myself here.

then i swayed around to untitled and saw the photography thread which completely amazed me when i first looked through it, and to be completely honest, i wouldn't have even started to get into photography or gotten a camera if it wasn't for that thread.

and this was all 6 or 7 months ago.

but i still haven't gone into a lot of the other sections, like crossfire, duty free, metal heads, paper chase.. the graff discussion threads etc. i don't go into VIP much either. but definitely some cool stuff in there.

damn i always thought it had an E in it as well (before the double r)

I think there's a couple of accepted spellings, but I can't be bothere checking right now.

It's surprising to see how many people I consider to be regular posters, think of themselves as lurkers.

Yea...I've been lurking for about 3 years under different screen names. I've posted here and there, but I don't post much especially here in teh Ch.0 cuz everyone already knows their role. Everyone who's already established is established. And its kinda difficult to rise up and "get noticed" if you will. Plus I lurk, but not enough to amass the ridiculous number of posts everyone else has...

Yea...I've been lurking for about 3 years under different screen names. I've posted here and there, but I don't post much especially here in teh Ch.0 cuz everyone already knows their role. Everyone who's already established is established. And its kinda difficult to rise up and "get noticed" if you will. Plus I lurk, but not enough to amass the ridiculous number of posts everyone else has...

posting a lot of "haha's" and speaking as more of a spectator long enough can establish your name without going through the process of getting hazed by anyone, then eventually you're pretty well known enough for people not to be like "who the fuck?"

i should know.