12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I lurked for a solid two years before I registered. Then I registered, came on here daily, and posted about once or twice a week for a year, until I sort of figured out how things work around here. Once I got going, I started to post a lot, but I've slowed back down in the past six to twelve months.

this pretty much sums up what i was gonna type, and quoting is less work that typing.... so... yeah...

T;6015518']We have had a confession of a 12 oz lurker in the dawood thread. Ive always wondered about the % of 12 oz lurkers that are as up to date as the regulars on the shenanigans of channel zero they just stay silent.

This is your thread to come out and introduce yourself. Dont be scurrred.

This is EXACTLY how i am on this site...i've been doing in for 4 years (changing usernames ever so often..until the ivites system came in)...but i dont know why but that dude is me 100%....

i'm guilty when it comes to always typing a response in this quick reply box, then re-reading, then backspacing.

and refreshing the channel zero page nine million times until the threads i like to read have new posts, then just reading them, not replying to them.

/no....

nevermind.

i do this exact same thing

i suppose i would qualify here as a "lurker"

and i also just realized that there are 13 other people here with essentially the same name as i have. How embarrassing

I've been here since 00 under different names. I went through a big period of posting under one name, almost obsessively posting, now I can't be fucked. I'm on ch.0 everyday and know all the jokes and all the drama. I usually don't contribute cause I have nothing to say. Fuck it, I'll try and get more involved.

Everyone got me on the years shit. I lurked for about a year then registered...for awhile i never messed with ch.0, no reason really just stuck to brick slayers and metal heads lurking the fuck outta them i decided to check ch.0 out and have been on it everyday since. I don't think i lurk that much but i guess when you look at the amount of time i spend on this damn site i could definitely contribute more. But now imma go watch them Packers beat the Giants.

I was thinking about just lurking through this thread as well, but I'll post up to say hi. Been around since 2002 I think, then one day I wasn't allowed to view threads so I registered.

Ch0 cracks me up - you dudes is crazy. Maybe i'll post more, but sometimes I've just got nothing to say. If I ever get to 100 posts I'm sure 90 of them would be in the Smash or Trash thread.