12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, -Rage- said:

I do just because I am too lazy to log in sometimes or I have nothing exemplary to add to a conversation.

One of my great amusements with the internet is that the written reply "fart noise" is not only an acceptable response, but sometimes an appropriate one.  We need all the voices we can around here man, jump in.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, simon sandleshit said:

i definitely feel like a fuckin lurker here haha.. I joined in 06 and mostly lurked since then ( and mostly posts in the toy sketch thread) other  half of the time i want to make a post i type it out and end up just erasing it because it sounds stupid or whatever. 

Where that bench at though?!

Was it you that posted some non-fr8 graf too a bit back?  If so, I found a pic you might like.

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Where that bench at though?!

Was it you that posted some non-fr8 graf too a bit back?  If so, I found a pic you might like.

Shiit i actually caught a dope line with a bunch of reefers last week ill post it up today. Been a busy winter here. And maybe? Im not sure send jt tho dawg

• 4 years later...
On 1/20/2008 at 3:24 AM, Poesia [ ] T said:

We have had a confession of a 12 oz lurker in the dawood thread. Ive always wondered about the % of 12 oz lurkers that are as up to date as the regulars on the shenanigans of channel zero they just stay silent.

This is your thread to come out and introduce yourself. Dont be scurrred.

@Poesia [ ] T bumping you thread dude and inviting the lurkers to say hello. 

@Augustb

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:46 AM, simon sandleshit said:

half of the time i want to make a post i type it out and end up just erasing it because it sounds stupid or whatever. 

Bruh. Do you even channel 0? Post that stupid sounding shit!

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

aye whats up! Finally recovered my log in. Been a rough year but i still been out here painting trains and getting dirty (in the words of KIR).

Finally got a good bag to carry paint that can also carry my camera..hopefully drop some good flicks in my thread again soon. feel bad dropping iphone flicks in that thread as most folks here got better quality photos here, i feel like. but its also been ages since i uploaded from a mobile phone so i dont know much about it. maybe just stuck in my ways using a pc...finally bought a god damn scanner to listen to freights.

@mr.yuck

@One Man Bannedthanks for always yelling at me to post flicks in my thread and keeping it in my head. hope ur doing well dawg

• Like 5
  • Props 2

12 minutes ago, simon sandleshit said:

aye whats up! Finally recovered my log in. Been a rough year but i still been out here painting trains and getting dirty (in the words of KIR).

Finally got a good bag to carry paint that can also carry my camera..hopefully drop some good flicks in my thread again soon. feel bad dropping iphone flicks in that thread as most folks here got better quality photos here, i feel like. but its also been ages since i uploaded from a mobile phone so i dont know much about it. maybe just stuck in my ways using a pc...finally bought a god damn scanner to listen to freights.

@mr.yuck

@One Man Bannedthanks for always yelling at me to post flicks in my thread and keeping it in my head. hope ur doing well dawg

Should have just emailed or DM’ed on Instagram. Easy enough for us ti recover accounts. Regardless, glad to see you back!

2 hours ago, simon sandleshit said:

@mr.yuck

Do you have an iphone6 or before?

These days, iPhones be taking some pretty nice pics.

Welcome back and appreciate you taking the effort to take legit high quality pics.

• Truth 1