Hello my name is Dawood & I'm a 12 oz junkie

Dawood

• Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction to 12 oz. and that our lives had become unmanageable without channel zero.
  • Step 2 - Came to believe that animated gif thread could restore us to sanity
  • Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Channel zero and brickslayers

• Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless look at the myspace picture thread.

• Step 5 - Admitted to Gliks, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our e-fame and posting habits.

• Step 6 - Were entirely ready to fail the noobs.

• Step 7 - Humbly asked themefromthebottom to remove my personal info so the police can't catch me dirty.

• Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had ignored while browsing through 12 oz. prophet and became willing to at least act like I care about what they're saying while I'm powerposting.

• Step 9 - Made direct eye contact to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would cause me to not be able to hit my refresh button rapidly enough to find out who's commenting on what I said 1.36 seconds ago.

• Step 10 - Continued to post furiously and when we were not online promptly logged on to check who was doing what.

• Step 11 - Sought through the comeupola thread to improve our conscious contact with 12 oz. as we understood 12 oz. posting only for shallow self gratification and out of complete boredom and pure habit.
  • Step 12 - Having had a ooontz as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other 12 oz. addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs
  • /no homo

Hello my name is Dawood & I'm a 12 oz junkie. The dark gray screen has always made me feel, I don't know...I guess in the beginning it made me feel on top of the world. Like when I first log on and see

Dawood, you last visited: Today at 12:26 AM

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 90.

Your PM box is 90% full.

It kind of makes me feel special, you know? Like, hey, ok..I really am somebody,

I'm checking the new graffiti...I'M ON 12 OZ! not everyone could say that, you know? then, after a while...I'm starting to peek into the latina woman appreciation thread and

the next thing you know I'm dreaming about 12 oz members/no homo youknowhatI'msayin'?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes hand in hand with the Channel Zero manifesto I wrote a while back:

Behold, I am a member of Channel Zero. I live vicariously though others and make fun of those who do the same thing if they have less posts than me. I hate graffiti and make fun of it constantly, even though I am on a graffiti forum. I am a pack animal ready to attack an unknowing noob at the drop of a hat until he leaves or gets banned, all from the safety of my dining room. I use words like "teh" "wonk saggin" and "smash" on here so much that it carries over into my real life. I am so obsessed with my Channel Zero identity that I know to get a quick fix all i have to do is type in the number 1 on my address bar followed by down and enter. From there I base my thread decisions on who made the topic and who posted last in it, not the title. I am a member of Channel Zero.

at first my homie tabel scraps turnd me on to 12 oz. fourm. i knew about the magazine back in the 90s, the first one i got had a black cover with a can on fire........then years later i came back to see why the fuck he was content w/ staying at home all day. i then too fell victim to teh ooontz. first it was just metal heads serching for my work, then i started posting my benches sneeking in me and the homies work, no one disst the fact i was doing the self pormo thing; i felt liked and apart of some thing. soon i had a self-realizeation, i had a problem. i just turnd off the computer, i thought that would "fix" it. i was doing good for about 2 years only posting here and there. but it all went down hill at the start of last year............i came back to the brick slayers thread, then back to meal heads, and then ch.0......now i dont even give a fuck about if i or my homies are in metal heads, fuck both kansas city threads...its striaght to ch.zero. the shit talk and e-whores run my life now, i stay up all hours of the night now typing to people who dont even now my real name, copying and pasting links, making dumb raciest jokes, smashing and trashing... i have become the computer geek that i would punk in high school.....

IM PLEZO1SON, AND IM ADDICTED TO 12 OUNCE.

:huh:

Channel Zero is where people deemed to ridiculously weird and unintelligible for Crossfire come. As you can see it started as a bountiful and beautiful community based around love and the thrill of living life. Obviously it spiralled downward and became the blackhole of the internets. Any self respecting persons fears Ch0 as they fear being addicted to crack.

I haven't seen my kids in years and my wife suffers the consequences, "Honey, haven't you had enough oontz tonight?" "CUNT! THE OONTZ IS LIFE" *smack*.