walls any one?

zen

after looking through alot of magazines and vids the question "do you paint walls?" comes up a fair bit. Most of the time the writer answers somthing like "yeah but they are hard to hook up" or "yeah somtimes they are fun to work on" or somthing, as if walls are only legal productions or somthing that has no risk involved. I paint walls regularly, ilegally.

so my question to you nice people is.... In your situation do you paint walls illegally? do you only paint walls if they are legal? do you not paint walls at all? when some one asks you if you paint walls what would your answer be? what part do walls play in your neck of the woods? this could even be one of those freight vs. walls thing i dont know.

this is a stupid question i know but no one is making you answer. shut up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my neck of the woods, you basically only illegal walls to paint. We had a legal, but after some major beefing (old schoolers Vs. New schoolers it got shut down. We can pint trains, but the nearest place is on the other side of town, so it's just much easier o go and hit up localstore fronts.

Archived