I had an oontz dream last night

-TORN-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And Casek was there, with glowsticks, and then he hit a bong and disappeared, then some girl was there, and she turned into a man.

And even when all of that was happening, I was fucking KILLING IT to some weird techno trance shit.

And a hammer walked past, and some dudes actin like they was sneakin across the border.

I coulda fuckin splooged my pants it was so great. But I couldnt, I was too busy hardstylin on some rug

uwmadison12-1-tm.jpg

Hoping to illustrate its diverse enrollment, the University of Wisconsin at Madison doctored a photograph on a brochure cover by digitally inserting a black student in a crowd of white football fans. The original photograph of white fans was taken in 1993. The additional black student, senior Diallo Shabazz, was taken in 1994. University officials said that they spent the summer looking for pictures that would show the school’s diversity — but had no luck.