Horse/dog Racing

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Game theory tries to explain what the best possible strategy is for a situation. In your situation, it would be which fucking horse is the best bet (smart bets).

I mean, I've read a couple of books on game theory and it's pretty fucking difficult to grasp, but in your situation I would probably look at horses that have mid-payoffs but at the same time true hustlers will be doing the same thing but then again they'll be thinking off about all the wack wannabes who'll be doin' the same shit, weakening their payoffs. It's all intuition, game theory kinda just heightens everything so you understand it. Or not.

Actually, I'm pretty drunk and bored.

Let's say your throwing bread into a pond and ducks are gobbling that shit up. Lets say your throwing shit in there every 5 seconds. What if someone started throwing bread into the pond every 3 seconds. And then someone else started throwing bread every 4 seconds. What'll happen is different crowds of ducks will emerge depending on population, aggressiveness, etc. So if your a duck, the best bet is not just which motherfucker is throwing bread the fastest, but who's surrounding you, etc.

If you're a smart duck, you'll find the crowd that's doing the best and eat that shit up until it's time to move on. The way to make money (bread) is to understand when a situation is unbalanced.