buffing

taper

i have hit acouple of theese cars with the reporting marks QGRY. they go to canada and carry newsprint. my question is the one we hit was completely buffed previously to us hitting it. all kinds of work was taked out. an obvious attempt to cover the piece. so will they buff our new shit too? didnt go over the numbers or anything just wondering if you know if theese get buffed quite regularly. any more info on theese cars will be helpful if you got it. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think most news service cars get buffed faster than most other cars... at least that's been my expirience... i know that they get painted alot because they don't have ridges and kids are all sissy about ridges these days.... that might have something to do with it... but also the fact that they get used by the news industry... which i guess is considered higher up on the foodchain of industries i guess... so maybe the companies want their cars looking good for them... that's always been my assumption...

I believe QGRYs are owned by CP Rail. They are famous for getting crushed - they're flat and the numbers are often on the far right, leaving a tasty left side wide open. I have seen a lot of buffed ones like you describe, even when the numbers were avoided, but I doubt that has anything to do with the news companies being "higher up the food chain" as xhobox suggested.

I try not to worry about who buffs harder than whom. Just keep crushing, some cars will run longer than others.

QGRY operates a line that CP nolonger felt was viable for them. They use mostly ex-CP equipment, and handle alot of CP traffic in and out of their territory, but they are an independant company nonetheless. Aside from that I agree totally with what Cracked just said...

Originally posted by ese

QGRY operates a line that CP nolonger felt was viable for them. They use mostly ex-CP equipment, and handle alot of CP traffic in and out of their territory, but they are an independant company nonetheless.

these were buffed when qubec railway(or someshit like that) bought them from CP. they do not get buffed anymore. factual. i see shit from 97 on some. there was a pisser fleet purchase so it takes time for all of em to get hit. but as far a current buffing i will say no. a 98 jawn i did just came back as well as menisa2m and hence that date back to then...

Guest pullatrigger

i will pull a trigga on that mutha fucker

Someone should either beat his ass or bust a cap in it. I will pain a piece on that railroad workers muther fucking face. Peace.

Archived