hey guys

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should stay in florida until march...i'll be up there and we can do the things we both enjoy, and together it will be magical.

Okay, I'll let my boyfriend know when he gets home from work that I will be staying for a little longer than I was planning.

Dude.

Someone needs to come over and go into the kitchen and make me a goddamned PopTart.

And turn the goddamned A/C down in here.

Shit.

I need a servant more than I have ever needed anything before.

With the exception of a thrash kitten tattoo.

seeking managed to make me perfect in every way.

Well.

He didn't cure me of my horrible drinking habit.

As much as I believe in miracles, there are some things I know I will never see in my life.

Two dudes jerking off into the vortex of a tornado is one, me being able to control my drinking is another.

PS-It's not as if I am a total creep that sits around and thinks about dudes tugging their wieners into tornados..I am still watching the Weather Channel.

A moving story about a family that lived in a trailer that got swept away and they all got deaded.

Except the dad who lives in a shelter now.

What an asshole.

Well plans are so fickle with me that's why I barely make them. I'm more spontaneous if anything. But so far its looking like your spot in Feb sometime then LA, Diego, and TJ in march or april.

Well if you wait 'til after April, we'll be situated in a much better position. But it'd also be cool to see you in Feb (nohomo). Another of the homies will be shooting out this way then, maybe you can car pool.... Shiieet son!

* MilkGrenades - I like your ears just where they are.

* Oh and... Whatitdo, KOD? How's that blackbook treating you... haha

Guest shai_hulud

The reason I asked is because there's no return address on it, so if it doesn't get to you then I won't get it back either.

Don't worry about it. Go buy a hobo in the trainyard a forty and a pack of smokes, and call it even.

Maybe I'll come up there someday with a mutual friend of ours. Then, shenanigans.

Guest shai_hulud

No sweat. Good luck with it, definitely read up on the Apple website before you jump in to it.

Has to be beer and cigarettes, though. If he doesn't smoke, tell him to start. No food. He can get that anywhere.

I'm going to try to come up sometime when your NYE guest makes a trip there.