hey guys

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you drink you drink...it really doesn't matter what is.

over 10 years ago, some friends and i rolled to this college party to find free booze. we got there, and the party was lame, but when we were leaving, we saw a half full keg of rolling rock just sitting unattended on the porch. so i backed my car up, and we stole the fucker. we brought it to a friend's house, and used his tap, only to find out it was skunked rolling rock. i couldn't drink it because it tasted like fucking piss, but my friends? they were fucking drunks, and couldn't pass up what they thought was a "great find." i sat sober all night, watching them drink that shit. still to this day, i don't know how they drank it. rolling rock is bad enough when it's a fresh bottle.

cute... i'm not afraid to slap hoes.. or their hero-ass boyfriends.

earl, sake ages if you store it right... otherwise, it turns into some sort of vinegar.... there are some expensive ass vinegars out there, though.

p.s - i smell curry, and i'm jealous. Some bitch from the UK is into me, but c'mon... she's from the UK>

earl, sake ages if you store it right... otherwise, it turns into some sort of vinegar.... there are some expensive ass vinegars out there, though.

this shit was used as a decoration for the past 25 years, i'm sure it hasn't been stored properly. maybe i can pawn it off as expensive vinegar. i'll put a label on the jug that says "wonder douche."

as for the UK chick that's on to you? she could be hot, or she could have a mouth that looks like a tiger shark's grill.

at least your drunk and have more liquor...

i smoked a blunt and sat in my room with one of my homies

for 4 hours trying to get a ride to a party which we found out later

was cancelled....

no money, no green, no liq...

today was a big dumbass failure...

wow your high school life sounds so exciting.

i remember the days when we all had like 5-10 bucks on us, being broke, trying to get rides to parties and shit.

lame shit.

wow, i woke up early and i'm still drunk. i want some french bread pizza.

if i talked to you last night, i really don't remember.

except casek

cheers though.

i just drank some more sake and i'm going back to sleep.

milky

hahah...you should really log into your own screenname to post...

that way you wont be confusing all of these niggas.