Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLIK$

I just want everyone to know

Im still on my fuck-a-shark grind extra hardbody

this nigga said extra hardbody. ain't that like....last summer's slang?

You're in New York, Nigga think of a slicker way to flip that like extra grizzly hardboogiebodyrock, Jimmy dunski off the top rope, son..

I bet sharks like you GLIK$, if you'd just give em' a chance then maybe you'd have some new friends.

My dad eats shark regularly, but he's easily the biggest savage ever. He doesn't fry it, nor bake it, nor grill it. My dad is such a food scum bag that he microwaves it. Like fresh shark from wherever you get shark.

He also eats shit like menudo regularly but grew up in northeast Philly, where back in the day, Mexican was a food, not a people.

He also eats shit like menudo regularly.

Que pasa?

menudo.jpg

"yeah, biggie size the mexi-mullet, and make sure you put enough activator in little ricky's hair this time. oh, and i'll have onion rings with that."

i'm on a 3x taco mission.. just swooped on them chicken tacos. fuck them cats and the rain

I saw a shark snatch a sea turtle about 8 meters from the dinghy I was in. I probably already made that claim in the other fuck sharks thread. Sharks are insane.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now