Are you Hot and French? Can you sing?

seeking

If so, I just might have an opening in my bed for you. You'll have to deal with the fact that i cant understand a word of french, but seriously, what the fuck do we have to talk about anyway? Politics? Who cares?! lets just get naked and be multi-national together. we can make cute little babies and if they're girls, we can give them french names (sorry, but i refuse to name my son piere or juaqe, i dont care how hot you are.) So, yeah, email me. i got a passport, we can make this happen ASAP. lemme know something Boo. Oh, you don't mind if i call you "boo" do you? nawwww, didnt think so. you naughty little thing... Hit me up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Awww, he called me Rodney! Seriously dude, you seem far better at this internerd shit than me.. I got a serious question for you.. Its up to you whether you give me a straight answer or not. You seem to know your graffiti history..and I was wondering about this PhD thing that Jack Stewart wrote about 'Subway Graffiti and Athetics and all'. You ever seen one of these? My main query is as to what kind of language it's written in? Is it straight forward, plain English, or some straight up Professor talk, like some Roland Barthes type shit? You think it's worth a boy like me getting hold of a copy? Answers on a postcard to the aforementioned address.

Sorry, cant help you. I have absolutely no idea what your talking about. I've heard of people writing papers on graffiti, but I never bothered to read them. What some proffessor has to say about graff, no matter how insightful, really is of little consequence to me... post a topic in third rail, im sure someone knows something about it.

<~~~~ Is looking for a few hot frenchies(GIRLS ONLY) for french dipped sandwiches, french fries, french kisses and making Mexican/French rugrats.

I be Germany you be France and let me invade.

Please no Le pit hair. Non deoderant users need not apply. Please I will never wear a beret. So don't ask.

Archived